Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know if the bulls are in serious talk with any free agents or considering any trades today please respond

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
I heard the Bulls are close to getting KG.

Fizer, Crawford, and ERob plus Oak/Best resigned.

Seriously though. The only name I have heard attached to the Bulls recently is Danny manning. You should be able to read past threads and get an idea of who and what is going on out there.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Keon Clark likes Chi-town, but I don't know if Bulls want to spend the money for him, unless we can do a sign-and-trade with Travis Best.

I've heard other vets like Popeye Jones, Scott Williams, Danny Manning, maybe Tim Hardaway.

I've also heard Rashard Lewis in a sign-and-trade, but that is probably unlikely to happen.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Hell yes, Justin is here. You used to kick some *** on NBADRAFT.net. Good to have yo

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
What happened to Calbert Cheaney's game after the 97/98 season? Could he be a reclamation project? Not exactly what the Bull need in that he's more "O" oriented but he's unrestricted and should be cheap(he made 2.4 mil last season). Buy low?

Calbert Cheaney Profile

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
The only one I have heard that the Bulls are in serious discussions with is Matt Harpring. George resigned with the Lakers so he is out. The Bulls recently had Corie Blount in.

·
Registered
62 Posts
ESPN's Phoenix page contains a report that Scott Williams has come to terms with the Suns. Looks like he won't be a Bull next season.

Too bad. He'd have been a good fit. I suspect Krause was focused on negotiations with Harpring in an effort to see how much of the exception it would take to land him before pursuing a big man. He probably thought he had more time with Williams.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts