Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Registered
1,505 Posts
At Dayton.. the Flyers should proceed to their inevitable 18-0 slate. Sorry AA and Jon I just don't see you leaving The Epicenter with a W.
And no worries, I don't either. Honestly, I would be happy with just seeing them play a good game, even if it results in a loss. We've looked better the last couple, but was it because of our opponents or actual improvement? I know what I think, but hope to be proved wrong tonight.

· Piker
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And no worries, I don't either. Honestly, I would be happy with just seeing them play a good game, even if it results in a loss. We've looked better the last couple, but was it because of our opponents or actual improvement? I know what I think, but hope to be proved wrong tonight.

At Dayton.. the Flyers should proceed to their inevitable 18-0 slate. Sorry AA and Jon I just don't see you leaving The Epicenter with a W.
How did Dayton get so good? No way VCU can win.

Reactions: JonBoy

· Piker
11,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The double reverse psychology jinx? Ouch. You're gonna lose by 20 now.
I wish I had a magic wand but nope. VCU needs to play tough D from the outset and protect the ball. If they turn it over and UD gets easy buckets it could be ugly. If VCU hits shots like they did against DC it will be a game. Who knows what team will show up for VCU.

Reactions: JonBoy

· Registered
3,319 Posts

· Registered
1,487 Posts
As a UD fan, i can't see giving 7.5 in what could very well be a low scoring game. The epicenter will be loud, especially at the beginning, and the official scorer's table will be checking to see what the A-10 record for turnovers is in a game. Are tonight's officials on loan from Friday Night Raw playing havoc with Dayton's seven scholarship players? Do Mali Smith and/or Kobe Elvis pull a Willis Reed and show-up in uniform ? Will it be fire Grant or fire Rhodes on the message boards after the game?.

· Registered
136 Posts
Is it? UD is a Q1 game at Dayton Arena. If they run thru the A10 and lose in the semis or finals in Brooklyn it can still be a two bid league.
Yes. With a NET of 56, the Flyers are within sight of the bubble. A home win tonight would put them into the discussion, and open up the possibility of a second A10 Bid. Dusquene is watching!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts