Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Piker
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am going to save my money and watch the Duquesne game online. $920 seems steep to me.

·
bonaking101
45 Posts
Great job by Rhody. Now if we can get our sh&t together and beat Rutgers today, I would feel a lot better about our team. I feel bad that we're not helping the league by winning our OOC games right now, but we are going to be a dangerous team come March.

·
Piker
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great job by Rhody. Now if we can get our sh&t together and beat Rutgers today, I would feel a lot better about our team. I feel bad that we're not helping the league by winning our OOC games right now, but we are going to be a dangerous team come March.
Should we thank you for being dangerous in March? Oh and I don't know why you think that.

·
bonaking101
45 Posts
Should we thank you for being dangerous in March? Oh and I don't know why you think that.
Alien-

You should know better than to question the king on these matters. Just trust me that you won't want to play us. What I profess always turns out to be gospel! Unlike some others on this board that I won't mention.

·
Piker
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alien-

You should know better than to question the king on these matters. Just trust me that you won't want to play us. What I profess always turns out to be gospel!
Ha! I watch Bona and they sure do miss Osunniyi (spelling?). Welch is a heck of a player, Lofton, etc. The issue is defense and depth to play aggressive in my opinion. Good luck today. Beat the heck out of Rutgers.

·
bonaking101
45 Posts
Ha! I watch Bona and they sure do miss Osunniyi (spelling?). Welch is a heck of a player, Lofton, etc. The issue is defense and depth to play aggressive in my opinion. Good luck today. Beat the heck out of Rutgers.
Alien-

I was being facetious, but thanks. We're very disjointed right now and we need a win badly. This team has talent and I do think they'll be much better by March, but we're missing two key guys. Obviously, Osun and also Jaren English. He's a good player with some experience that we're lacking. When Osun and him get back, we should be much improved. We're also going to need Bobby Planutis to play better. It's a struggle right now and hoping they can turn it around starting today. Enjoy your Saturday!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts