Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Piker
8,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder if the administrators could add an edit button. I like to correct errors.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Over top of my post above (but not on your post or Urmite's), the following appears.

#2 4 hours ago Edit

If you click the word "edit", it will let you edit your post.
So instead of with the shaded boxes at the bottom of a post, the edit button is in the same font as the post but to the right of the age of the post?
Brilliant! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
So instead of with the shaded boxes at the bottom of a post, the edit button is in the same font as the post but to the right of the age of the post?
Brilliant! :rolleyes:
I'm not seeing an edit option on mine. Thank god I never make misstakkes. ( joke, I joke!...badly)

·
Piker
8,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So where is Delete?
I kind of like the new format. More user friendly for my Gifs.:cool: and emojis🥓🍗🍳 but I have issues with change. I hope it did not chase away Bill Russell.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Other things: next to AA's name it let's me know he was "discussion starter" and next to Urmite's name I can see that he (edited) his post.
That's the Opaque Liquid audit feature.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Other things: next to AA's name it let's me know he was "discussion starter" and next to Urmite's name I can see that he (edited) his post.
That's the Opaque Liquid audit feature.
Ok, But when I meant to edit and replied instead, I didn't see how to delete that erroneous post, so I transformed it into a post to inquire about said deletion...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts