Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
The changes are really good for mobile. We need big e to post an image to see if they finally fixed the image resize issues.

Imbworried about bill. Haven't seen life from him yet.

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The changes are really good for mobile. We need big e to post an image to see if they finally fixed the image resize issues.

Imbworried about bill. Haven't seen life from him yet.
I tried with the Saturday game graphics and the new version does not resize images. I had to go back and resize the graphic of the game day list graphic.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Is there a link from the forum main page to take you to the oldest unread post? I haven't been able to find that yet.

·
Registered
989 Posts
As far as I can tell, when I click a thread title it takes me to my first unread post. I don't think the old board did that. I like it.
Oh weird. There used to be a separate link for that and I just assumed there would be one again. But yeah hovering over a thread title has the hyperlink end in "unread" so that would do it. Should have just tried the simplest thing possible there...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am so excited to see if Davidson can knock off Auburn. Would be a great win for the A10. As a conference we didn’t really have any significant wins last year

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I am so excited to see if Davidson can knock off Auburn. Would be a great win for the A10. As a conference we didn’t really have any significant wins last year
The VCU win at Texas last year was OK. Good luck today. I will be following online.

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
I am a Dayton fan, just rooting for my A10 bros. Bonnies also have a good opportunity today.
Yessir and Rhody plays Maryland on Saturday. VCU gets LSU on Wednesday. Hopefully the conference gets some big wins early.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I believe the idiot is a Sy
Who the hell is this new announcer on the Bona's game who is calling the RC the RAC and calls Planutis Platunis?
The egregious Sal Cappacio, of WGR radio and Syracuse alum. He is no friend of Bona but makes up for it by being an idiot.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Goodness Gracious! The season is only 4 days old, and the A10 may be going up in flames already. The angry mob is already forming in Richmond.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Goodness Gracious! The season is only 4 days old, and the A10 may be going up in flames already. The angry mob is already forming in Richmond.
It's because we aren't that good, and haven't been for a few years. The conference doesn't pass the eye test for me. It's ugly basketball. I watch a lot of B1G and ACC and the level of play is clearly different.

That said I love the A10 of course and tbh.. there's a lot of shitty basketball outside of the teams you see on TV all the time.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Auburn holds Grady and Gudmundsson to 6 and 7 points respectively! How in the world did they pull that off? That will never happen again for the remainder of the season. Davidson will learn from this game and it may be a blessing in disguise. I hope they win every game except for when they play the Flyers on Feb. 28, 2020, the A10 Tourney or in the NCAAT.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts