Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Piker
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That being said, cut the deficit down and they can get them in the 2nd half. The 3pt D is bad though.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Something is wrong. Similar to GW’s 2015ish team, we have issues.
Like all other teams at any level, a superstar baller can open things up. The Bonnies don’t have that. They have solid-good players 1-5, though.
Posley, Adams, Stockard, Nicholson… someone like that.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
After watching VTECH at Dayton I really thought Bona could handle them. I’m surprised by the result especially with such a big opportunity for the Bonnie’s. Shit happens sometimes.

·
Piker
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This isn’t good, JAF. Our guys are not themselves. The facial expressions and body language are baaaad. We aren’t playing with the usual effort. I’m deeply concerned.
Yeah, no reason to forgo defense because that is all about effort.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
That was the worst effort under Schmidt since the game at Mississippi State during Nicholson’s junior year. Until proven otherwise, I am operating under the assumption that this team, for some reason, quit. That was embarrassing to our entire institution and community.
That‘s what it looked like. Unfortunately this was an opportunity that the Bonnie’s or any other A10 team for that matter can’t afford to lose by 30+. Schmidt seemed out of it too. I was hoping the Bonnie’s would come out after halftime and win the second half.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.