Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
The Olean Boys need to self-medicate this weekend, and the Bonnie’s need to come back and beat the Fuck out of Northeastern. The Bonnie’s shit the bed today but they’re better than what they showed. It happens.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bad games happen. Not a big deal, BUT how they went out was a bit alarming.

No fight and they didn't seem to even care that they were get BLASTED on National TV while the other teamed laughed and started chants while doing so.

They truly didn't seem bothered by the Hokies punking us.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Hokies are good and SBU would have had to play well to win -- but it was within them to do just that. That obviously did not happen in any way shape or form. Not sure if UD is better than I think, Hokies better than I thought, or SBU worse than I suspected. I wouldnt get too worked up over it. Some days you just dont have it. Bonnies are not 35pts worse if the game was played 49 more times. Tech is senior-laden and can shoot. I think UDs press just got them out of rhythm. They had some looks and missed.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I watched Mike Young for many years at Wofford. He is an excellent coach, and plays a very up-tempo style.
I suspect that after losing at Dayton, their team was out for a little revenge and caught the Bonnies on a down night for sure. Tough loss.
Was happy to see the Spiders win over NC State. Good for our resume.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts