1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Piker
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Sy Chatman is entering the transfer portal, so I guess at this point we might still technically have enough people in the rotation to play this game. Really need that Dibaji waiver to go through...

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Who is out for UMass? I know Buggs is done, but weren’t they over the scholarship limit to begin with?
Buggs is out for the year, Kolton Mitchell has been out since the start of the year with a broken hand (looking to return in late January), TJ Weeks is fighting some sort of non-sports related injury/illness and is out for at least a few games, Dibaji's waiver has yet to pass, and now Sy is in the portal.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Mitchell has tranquilized, tagged, and is now tracking the Black Bears.

Ugly stuff on Rose Hill, though. Yikes...

·
bonaking101
63 Posts
Bona84/BrownIndian85-

I make a remark and you two women atack me. It's embarrassing to say that you two clowns are Bona fans. You both talk like adolescents! Isn't there someone else who talks like that ....Oh yeah. Lester the clown. You both fit right in with him! Clowns! Go form your own kiddie forum!

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
"you two women"

Nice shot. Don't despair, life usually gets better after high school. It worked wonders for Bill Russell.

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Just kidding, Bill. Well, sort of. I remember when you were a fresh faced kid in the old chat room. You had a lot of interesting hot takes. I won't say you've changed, but you've certainly evolved.

Not like that scoundrel Lester.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Bona84/BrownIndian85-

I make a remark and you two women atack me. It's embarrassing to say that you two clowns are Bona fans. You both talk like adolescents! Isn't there someone else who talks like that ....Oh yeah. Lester the clown. You both fit right in with him! Clowns! Go form your own kiddie forum!
No fuck face. You're like all the Bonnies-come-lately douches that think the A10 started in 2009. Some of us went through the years where we wished we were what Fordham is today. 0 for the F'ing conference. Losing to Walsh College. OK? I was in Olean watching us win 5 F'ing games. I was in WNY watching us go 2-26. I listened to X and UD fans wish we were D3. Learn the history. You're worse than 1970 grads that brag about our 6 game win streak against Gannon and Olean High. Get bent dick.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Bona84/BrownIndian85-

Listen, Cindy Brady. I don't have a dog in this fight but I've got to say, you've been a true twat waffle ever since you joined this board. The inane crap that you've been spitting out on a consistent basis is just mind boggling. May I suggest you get back on your meds, sit down, shut up and watch and learn how the adults here talk before you chime in again? I could have sworn this board had an age limit, but somehow they've let a 10 year-old masquerading as a "king" (such a lame name btw) into the room. SMFH.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Listen, Cindy Brady. I don't have a dog in this fight but I've got to say, you've been a true twat waffle ever since you joined this board. The inane crap that you've been spitting out on a consistent basis is just mind boggling. May I suggest you get back on your meds, sit down, shut up and watch and learn how the adults here talk before you chime in again? I could have sworn this board had an age limit, but somehow they've let a 10 year-old masquerading as a "king" (such a lame name btw) into the room. SMFH.
Yes! You win the fucking internet today.

·
bonaking101
63 Posts
No fuck face. You're like all the Bonnies-come-lately douches that think the A10 started in 2009. Some of us went through the years where we wished we were what Fordham is today. 0 for the F'ing conference. Losing to Walsh College. OK? I was in Olean watching us win 5 F'ing games. I was in WNY watching us go 2-26. I listened to X and UD fans wish we were D3. Learn the history. You're worse than 1970 grads that brag about our 6 game win streak against Gannon and Olean High. Get bent dick.
You're such a woman. Try to act like a tough guy on a message board. Oh by the way, you should be so proud of your language. Real literate person. Going forward I will ignore you're useless and noncontributing posts. Clown!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
You're such a woman. Try to act like a tough guy on a message board. Oh by the way, you should be so proud of your language. Real literate person. Going forward I will ignore you're useless and noncontributing posts. Clown!

Cindy? If you're not smart enough to get it, send me a note and I'll explain it to you slowwwwwly.

·
bonaking101
63 Posts
Between BrownIndian85, Bill Russell & njlsufan it's playpen forum time. I'd say the combined IQ of you clowns totals 100, if you're lucky. Hard to believe there are people that frickin stupid running around. Scary.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts