Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,578 Posts
Bona84/BrownIndian85-

I make a remark and you two women atack me. It's embarrassing to say that you two clowns are Bona fans. You both talk like adolescents! Isn't there someone else who talks like that ....Oh yeah. Lester the clown. You both fit right in with him! Clowns! Go form your own kiddie forum!
Perhaps you can explain to me how I attacked you.

·
bonaking101
60 Posts
Perhaps you can explain to me how I attacked you.
Fair enough Bona84. You didn't. You questioned why I wasn't here 10 years ago. At least you weren't vulgar and asked in a fair way. I was banned at the time and just didn't post. I also had a lot going on to be posting at that time. My apology.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Bonaking was actually banned from posting here? That’s Hall of Fame poster worthy. I don’t remember Muddy or Fact Checker, or some of those caustic soy boy Xavier posters being banned.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Bonaking was actually banned from posting here? That’s Hall of Fame poster worthy. I don’t remember Muddy or Fact Checker, or some of those caustic soy boy Xavier posters being banned.
I believe Muddy was banned a few times on the board. I'm not sure if Fact Checker was even on this board. Maybe the previous incarnation?

One of my favorite posters way back when (besides Snipe of course) was No Pants. He had a very focused message. All I recall him saying in all of his posts was "Dayton Cheats!". I'm sure it annoyed the hell out of most Dayton posters but it was funny as hell at the time.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts