Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Piker
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I look forward to ESPN’s spotlight tonight. I am playing a drinking game. Whenever they mention that Schmidt does more with less I drink. Whenever they refer to Olean as in the middle of nowhere I drink. Anymore I should add to my drinking game?

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I look forward to ESPN’s spotlight tonight. I am playing a drinking game. Whenever the mention that Schmidt does more with less I drink. Whenever they refer to Olean as in the middle of nowhere I drink. Anymore I should add to my drinking game?
What will you be drinking? I am trying to calculate how drunk you will get.

·
Piker
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What will you be drinking? I am trying to calculate how drunk you will get.
When I visited the Greenbrier and went rambling around wild and wooly West Virginia I picked up a bottle of Contradiction whiskey at the Smooth Ambler distillery.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
I look forward to ESPN’s spotlight tonight. I am playing a drinking game. Whenever they mention that Schmidt does more with less I drink. Whenever they refer to Olean as in the middle of nowhere I drink. Anymore I should add to my drinking game?
Throw in references to unheralded recruits (never mind Osun picked SBU over firm offers from Syracuse and Georgetown) and the winter weather (as if it doesn’t snow or get below 40 degrees anywhere else in America).

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
Since you brought it up, AA.

·
Piker
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Too bad Bill Russell will miss this game. I heard that he is taking his Valentine to 3rd Base in hopes of getting to home plate.

·
Piker
8,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Since you brought it up, AA.
My favorite part of JP's article was about how Bona is behind VCU in wins and attendance. Still, being behind VCU and Dayton in those categories is pretty good for the little engine that could though.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts