·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Spiders on the road for ESPN2.
Let's go 🕷 🏀

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Well, that was disappointing. Most stats even...except getting outrebounded 41-20. Recipe for disaster.

Good job ugly gnome looking things.

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is it just me when I see SLU at 5-4 in conference play and think what is happening?

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is what I think, every time I watch one of our games...
I am not sure why Mooney did not play Cayo and Koureissi together with Wilson some. Wilson has looked good to me but he cannot seem to get on the court. Golden was playing with less that one hand tonight. He was lifting it high when setting picks and it affected his play. He had one rebound.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Is it just me when I see SLU at 5-4 in conference play and think what is happening?
I think that SLU probably has the best roster in the league and Dayton handily beat them twice this year.

Tomorrow‘s game against the Bonnie’s would have meaning if the the Flyer‘s didn’t lose to SJU, LaSalle and Fordham, or blow an 18 point lead at URI.

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think that SLU probably has the best roster in the league and Dayton handily beat them twice this year.

Tomorrow‘s game against the Bonnie’s would have meaning if the the Flyer‘s didn’t lose to SJU, LaSalle and Fordham, or blow an 18 point lead at URI.
I agree that SLU is tough. Just weird to look at team records these days.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts