·
Piker
8,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VCU's first losing conference record in 20 years. Saul Good Man

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
A.A. serious question for you. Do you think Rhoades' seat is starting to get warm? Are you hearing any grumbling from fellow fans? I know there have been injuries to the team, but it still seems like they're underachieving.

·
Piker
8,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A.A. serious question for you. Do you think Rhoades' seat is starting to get warm? Are you hearing any grumbling from fellow fans? I know there have been injuries to the team, but it still seems like they're underachieving.
Just my opinion...no. I think some fans are thinking that. I do think next year will be big in seeing if his 5th year would get things rolling again. I have been around our program for many years and I believe this is more than basketball. Their is a culture issue and a disconnect between the athletic dept and me these days that I have never felt. I have supported the program and teams that have struggled. This season felt off from the get go. I get tired about hearing excuses from both the dept and the bball program. From the 2020-21 team standpoint I expect them to struggle again but if he wants a 5th year they sure as hell better put their hard hats on. I am about guys that have their hair on fire and play bully ball. This team was sponsored by Charmin.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts