Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
3,755 Posts
The board needed more activity so I decided to start the Bona thread a day early. Bona fans have shiny object syndrome which is weird since they love drab colors like brown.
This place is either a VCU bitch fest, or the Dude playing A10 middle school cheerleader. We're due for a good old fashioned salty Bona thread.

· Piker
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bona fans when they see a thread title with their name a day earlier than expected.

This place is either a VCU bitch fest, or the Dude playing A10 middle school cheerleader. We're due for a good old fashioned salty Bona thread.

· Registered
675 Posts
I have confidence that the Bonnies and the rest of league figured out how to win while Fordham is on a 10 day break. They are now used to the pressure of not having an automatic W on the board and having to carry their own weight until we get back. Important since we will get our Big East invite to replace Georgetown this year or next.

· Registered
138 Posts
Year after year Schmidt refuses to play our best players and they proceed to transfer. I still haven't gotten over the fact that local Olean legend Jake Houseknecht didn't get more playing time for SBU.

Brett Rumpel might be one of the best recruits to ever come to SBU and he rarely plays. What gives? He has a great shooting stroke and dominated at perennial power Seton Catholic.

Schmidt needs to give him a chance! We desperately need shooting this year.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts