Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
The kids are at their mom’s house this weekend and there’s a pizza truck in the neighborhood. Fridge and bar have been stocked. My pregame just started.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Thanks for inviting me. My wife wouldn't have let me go, but still...

I hope you choke on a Sprague's maple-infused sausage patty. I mean, not until you're dead, I'm an empathetic guy.
You tried to hang out with some of us 80’s grads one night, and you had to leave early. You were a very helpful photographer though. This year 80’s Weekend is the weekend of the Dukesne game. We would bore you with constant tales of events from the 80’s that were not captured on cell phone cameras. Well, those and doggie style demonstrations at The Other Place…

By the way, if you want to try another game, let me know.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Wear a mask. While doggy style is a relatively safe sexual position from a covid perspective, one can't be too careful.

·
Piker
11,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
A food truck that makes pizzas

That was an ugly half from VCU. Lazy passes and leaving too many open looks out there.
Bad VCU showed up but Bona had something to do with that. Tough team. Oh well. Congrats Bona. On to the next.

Reactions: Bona84 and Bona91

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
VCU is #3 in KenPom adjD. Would not have thought they would get beat by 20.
I'm guessing refs called this very close on their aggressive D, as Bona makes 19 more at the line.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
The foul disparity was frustrating, but VCU just played bad. No defense and a terrible offense on top of a good game plane from Bona. This sucks, now on to the next one. Maybe some tequila to help me out.

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Ugh. Cayo wasn't close enough on that last shot. Hard to understand.
With 3 seconds, should be denying the passing.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.