Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, big loss

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com...on.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Florida State's season of high expectations took a serious hit this evening with Bruce Feldman of CBSSports.com reporting that star defensive end Brandon Jenkins will miss the rest of the 2012 season due to a left foot injury.

The senior and two-time All-ACC selection was injured in the first half of the Seminoles' season-opening 69-3 win over Murray State on Saturday.

Jenkins could redshirt this season and return to Tallahassee in 2013, but many NFL draft experts believe that he will be a first-round selection in April's draft.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Good lord, it's already beginning again. Didn't think it could possibly be any worse than last year, but we're off to a great start. Jimbo just said yesterday we were planning on redshirting Mario Edwards Jr., doubt that happens now. I guess if I'm going to look at this optimistically, the one place we could afford an injury is on the defensive line. Bjoern Werner is an All-America candidate himself, Tank Carradine starts on most teams in the country and we have the top freshman in the country at any position waiting in the wings. Still doesn't change the fact that Jenkins is a difference maker and arguably the best player on the team.

And it just pisses me off that much more that he got hurt against ****ing Murray St.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts