Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Neptune’s comments about Fordham’s scheduling could give JP an aneurysm.
Not sure what it says about me, but that was the second instance today during the Neptune proceedings that I thought about a poster on this board. I immediately thought about @jpschmack and how maybe we can get him to talk some sense into Neptune.

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,599 Posts
Not sure what it says about me, but that was the second instance today during the Neptune proceedings that I thought about a poster on this board. I immediately thought about @jpschmack and how maybe we can get him to talk some sense into Neptune.
Totally. Honestly, the model to follow early on is Duquesne’s. They have done a great job of playing a mostly winnable OOC while Coach Tortelli builds his 40-man roster.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
'84 and his hedge fund heathens will make sure Rose Hill is as intimidating as Neptune wants it when the Bonnies come to town... for the Rams.

Honestly though, I like what I'm hearing. We need Fordham to turn it around and be good enough that nobody laughs when they beat you. If he wants to make it hard to play there, great. If he wants Fordham on the map by scheduling SU, St. John's, and other local name schools like SH and RU maybe? Uhh.. simmah down. Let's get on track by playing the Ionas, Cornells, and Binghamtons first. For a couple years. But whats he supposed to say? Our goal is to avoid the pillow fight? Think big.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
He should start a new era at the school...beginning by getting a new mascot.
Too many Rams running around creating havoc.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
I enjoy the reputation. Much love, my brothers/sisters.

But I also LIKE THE TALK. Go ahead and grab the mic and say "We will play anyone, anytime, anywhere! Bring it!"

....and then, you know, schedule like Duquesne.

What are they going to do? Call you out? Even if they DO call you out, then you say "They won't schedule a home & home. They won't come to our building, where our assigner schedules the refs. None of them do. They're all pussies."

81 - 95 of 95 Posts