Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Featured in ever month of SI, they choose 4 people to answer 6 questions. Each question is exactly the same for all the people just to see their response. The questions are not sport related. This edition one of the people was Lawrence Frank. I'll post the question and answers just so people get a feel for how he is out of bball.
Most annoying person on TV? Barney the dinosaur
First job you ever had? Paperboy in Teaneck, N.J
How many ties do you own? Around 40
Celeberity you find attractive? Catherine Zeta-Jones
TV show you can't miss? Grey's Anatomy (a little weird)
Last song you downloaded on your iPod? I've never done one.

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
netsgiants said:
LOL.

Unless you can break down pick and roll defense on it, he doesn't know how to use it.

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
netsgiants said:
Featured in ever month of SI, they choose 4 people to answer 6 questions. Each question is exactly the same for all the people just to see their response. The questions are not sport related. This edition one of the people was Lawrence Frank. I'll post the question and answers just so people get a feel for how he is out of bball.
is there a link or is it only in the magazine?

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
If it's not too long, couldn't netsgiants transcribe it and make a blog entry?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that isn't an issue, but i don't know how i would translate it. It is like a chart where they ask those questions where he put his answers along with the other people who participated in it. Jay Gibbons from the Orioles, Jamaal Magloire and Scott Hannan from the Sharks all did it aswell. I took a picture of the article so you understand how it looks, i just don't know how to post it on here. I have it on my computer. How do i put it on here or do I do it via email? I recommend email because you can open it with Windows Picture and Fax viewer which allows you to drag the corners of it to enlarge the picture, making you able to read it easily when large enough.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
netsgiants said:

Haha, that comment was probably made due to experience with his two little girls...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.