Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Fundamentals

431 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  DuddyKravitz 
#1 ·
Who know's which feet to use on a lay-up? I do, and likely most of you do too. But you know who doesn't according to Sports Illustrated? Qyntel Woods. Thought that was interesting. This is something that you learn in the sixth grade. Stuff like that may explain why he dropped so far. And is so...it's hard to believe that if his fundamentals are bad, that he'll be able to develop into the "NEXT T-MAC" as people are saying.

Also, who has Portland developed in the past? Jermain O'Neal made his most gains after leaving Portland. Zach Randolph spent a lot of time last year on the bench behind veteran talent. (a fate which awaits Woods) While Randolph is a talent, there is nothing indicating which way his career will go yet. Even T-Mac got considerable playing time his first years in Toronto. To me, it seems less likely that he'll be the next T-mac. But then, like everyone who proclaims he will be the Next T-Mac, I as well have not seen a minute of his game outside clips from T.V. What do you fellas think? More importantly...why?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.