Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since its the off season and I still want to talk basketabll I figured i'd think up the stupidest subject I can that people can actually talk about so here it goes..

The two funniest moments of the season for me were in the last week of the season. The Raptors, Pacers, and Bucks were in a wild race for a play off spot. REALLY intense stuff considering the Raptors were playing the Pacers 2 times in the last week and the Bucks one time in the last week.

So in the first game against the Pacers, the most important game so far of the season cause if the Raptors win they clinch a play off spot.

Ron Artest gets a foul and is upset about it, so he punts the basketball into the stands. Thats not the funny part, the funny part was when they showed Isiah Thomas's face...now I would have hated to be Artest on that night.

The second funniest thing that happened all season was when the Raptors played the Pacers for the last time, and beleive it or not it involved none other than Ron Artest.

He got a foul and for NO reason he goes up to the time table or whatever the heck its called, and just slams the table as hard as he can and gets ejected.

Ron Artest will forever be looked at as the biggest idiot in sports for now on from my eyes.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Artest is a freaking whacko. Didn't he apply for a job at Circuit City last season?

·
Registered
88 Posts
There were lots of funny moments, but the funniest was definantly when Rod Strickland crapped his pants during a game.
It was Heat vs Hawks, Strickland I guess ate some bad food earlier in the day, and he was running the fast break when all of a sudden runny crap just started pouring down his legs. I think one of the Hawks, maybe Shareef, actually slipped on it. oh, another funny moment is anytime you get to watch a Magic game and you get to see the intensity in T-Macs crossed eyes while going up for a big time dunk.

·
Registered
418 Posts
oh damn, did that actually happen! I never heard of that happening, if Rod actually crapped during an NBA game, that would be one of the funniest moments ever on tape! I don't believe that happened though.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
How could you guys forget the funniest moment of all?

Brad Miller vs. Shaq

·
Registered
418 Posts
That punch would have knocked out Miller for sure, but Shaq doesn't know how to punch. His fist wasn't even clentched, it was like he was going to punch/slap him in the head. I think Shaq would have broken his hand if he had connected with Miller's head.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Brad Miller could be the Shaq stopper, afterall, he's proven he can get to Shaq. I'd like to see Indiana and Lakers in THE Finals, see BM play more head games with Shaq, get shaq suspended, and watch Indiana take the Lakers to school (and they would). Now that would be a great finals. oh also, Shaqs wussy swing was pretty damn funny, but it still cant top Rod "Diarhea" Strickland.

·
Registered
127 Posts
My choice also is.....

Brad Miller vs Shaq.

Reggie Miller vs Kobe was also a good one( I think this is the one I am thinking about)

One of my all time fav's.....

Miama vs NY- The bench brawling, where Jeff Van Gundy grabs and hangs onto Alonzo's legs.....Funny as hell

·
Registered
342 Posts
It wasn't just Brad Miller, it was a collection of players fouling Shaq extremly hard. A strategy that anyone could use, I suppose.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Shaq was also frustrated that the last place Bulls were hanging in the game and Brad Miller was matching him point for point, rebound for rebound.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
My favorite moment of the year and the funniest:

Corliss Williamson chucking the ball off of Jermaine O'Neal's head. Then back in the locker room sporting a shower cap on television saying 'the ball slipped'. It was also funny when O'Neal went off the deep end...:laugh:

·
Registered
471 Posts
im not sure it was last year... i think it was tho... when Mavs coach Don Nelson got pissed off and he punted the basketball into the crowd... damn, the Pittsburgh Steelers should sign him...

peace

·
Registered
119 Posts
mcdonald's all star high school game. jason fraser throws down a monstrous dunk. too bad it was the wrong basket.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Originally posted by G.O.A.T
There were lots of funny moments, but the funniest was definantly when Rod Strickland crapped his pants during a game.
It was Heat vs Hawks, Strickland I guess ate some bad food earlier in the day, and he was running the fast break when all of a sudden runny crap just started pouring down his legs. I think one of the Hawks, maybe Shareef, actually slipped on it. oh, another funny moment is anytime you get to watch a Magic game and you get to see the intensity in T-Macs crossed eyes while going up for a big time dunk.
If you like that story, I've got a similar one, just not 'ball related. Andre the giant, wrestler was wrestling Bad News Brown in Puerto Rico and was struggling with a bout of gastro-enteritist. He goes for a move that needs him to sit on his opponent in the corner, but when he does, he craps himself all over Bad News who vomits and runs back to the dressing room.

Andre, who was way beyond running at that stage of his life simply got up and wandered back with the runny brown stuff dripping down his legs.

Would've been a classic to be there

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Shaqs big toe

If you like that story, I've got a similar one, just not 'ball related. Andre the giant, wrestler was wrestling Bad News Brown in Puerto Rico and was struggling with a bout of gastro-enteritist. He goes for a move that needs him to sit on his opponent in the corner, but when he does, he craps himself all over Bad News who vomits and runs back to the dressing room.

Andre, who was way beyond running at that stage of his life simply got up and wandered back with the runny brown stuff dripping down his legs.

Would've been a classic to be there
I guess while we are on wrestling and toilet humor I should add that happened at Wrestlemania 13 between Undertaker and Physcho Sid...Sid crapped his pants, only went on with the match and Undertaker had to give him a tombstone piledriver.

·
Premium Member
19,992 Posts
Funniest moment for me was when Kenyon Got the technical foul thinking HE got called for a foul on shack, when SNACK acutually got the foul, he runs to have court yelling at the confused ref who T's him up for his idiotic Shenanigans.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I was visiting Charlotte and got free tickets to the Hornets Bulls game. During the game Tyson Chandler starting farting a lot and after he pulled down a rebound he started leaning over yelling Toliet! I need a Toilet! And you can hear what the players yell in the hive. Everyone in there heard him.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts