Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howie sent me this last night, asking me to find a link to it, since what he had couldn't be uploaded.

here it is.Right here

This lady meant business man!

(warning, there is some foul words, but it's funny, so therefore worth it. Especially what the lady ends up doing.)

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Doesn't work for me.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Funny Video (thanks to HOWIE)

Originally posted by <b>Fork</b>!
Doesn't work for me.
do you use netscape? AFAIK, netscape doesn't work with this program.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hap</b>!
Howie sent me this last night, asking me to find a link to it, since what he had couldn't be uploaded.

here it is.Right here

This lady meant business man!

(warning, there is some foul words, but it's funny, so therefore worth it. Especially what the lady ends up doing.)
I just thought it was tooo funny! :laugh:

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Peja Vu</b>!
That may be the greatest video ever.
Sure beats that sucker punch that Christie landed on Fox doesn't it! :grinning:

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
I can't ****ing believe that my posts have been edited, moved and REMOVED from this site when this **** is posted by a ****ing MODERATOR!

VIOLENCE IS NOT FUNNY!

This is absolutely sickening.

I can't believe that you dumb****s could be so stupid as to believe that this would be funny in any way shape or form.

*prepared to be severely edited, but I KNOW I'M RIGHT*

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
THAT was PRICELESS!

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
I can't ****ing believe that my posts have been edited, moved and REMOVED from this site when this **** is posted by a ****ing MODERATOR!

VIOLENCE IS NOT FUNNY!

I can't believe that you dumb****s could be so stupid as to believe that this would be funny in any way shape or form.

Good show ole chap!!

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm actually not a "****ing" moderator. If anything, I'm an annoying moderator.
VIOLENCE IS NOT FUNNY!
some violence is funny. Some woman beating the snot out of some drunk guy who tried to hit her, imho, is funny. It's not the highest point of civilization, but it is funny.

you know whats sickening? When a man hits a woman, and she doesn't/can't/won't do anything. You know whats sickening? Men who think they can hit a woman just because they're men. You know whats sickening? the fact that people just stood by as he did this to her, and then she did this to him.

Imho, if some guy is willing to hit a woman, and she hits him back, he deserves the *** whupping this guy got.
let me guess, because I found it funny I must be some neanderthal, right? I must be one of them guys who just goes around beating up people, or some big dumb hick who goes around beating on people..

you are right in the sense that violence is not a good thing. But to paraphrase Sam Donovan from Sports Night..you have to know when to separate the stuff...from the stuff.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts

VIOLENCE IS NOT FUNNY!

I take it that you got it to work? GOOD JOB FORK! :greatjob:

·
Registered
416 Posts
:laugh: :laugh:

1 Drunk Dude + 1 Tough Woman= entertainment

I would find a video clip of a man hitting a woman like that problematic but the fact that she went on to BEAT HIS ***, doesn't bother me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts