Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Oh and Hondo....Looks like you got slammed.... Now get out of here before somebody else slams you. I posted the site so that is proof. Even KC says. So if you don't like it-then get out! Moderator, please keep this low-life-thug away from me and the league.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by KC
He posted the site that he downloaded the program from
Then ask him to give you full stats, he cant post you full stats because its on the PLaystation, and it doesn't have all the current players!

He doesn't even have the full program..its ONLY A DEMO!!!

Reject this man and his league NOW..its so unorganized its unbelieveable.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Please stop. First you say he is getting the results on playstation and then you say that he has the program, but it is only a DEMO.

Yes it is a DEMO, but it gives 1 free season. That's what this is. Run along....

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by KC
Please stop. First you say he is getting the results on playstation and then you say that he has the program, but it is only a DEMO.

Yes it is a DEMO, but it gives 1 free season. That's what this is. Run along....
Shut your mouth KC, he isn't even using the game..his sim league sucks, if you only knew what you were talking about..and how about you run along? i'm sure no one would care

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Hondo if you dont wanna be involved with this league dont reply. One more bash of any member telling them to be quiet or anything will force me to have you punished. If you dont like the league dont post in it. Thank you

·
A!
9,434 Posts
LOL. Like anyone cares about you? If we took a poll, I'm pretty sure I would be named someone who is a whole lot more important to this site than you are. You are a little speck in a big world on this board. Shut my mouth? Big words for a little boy......

Why don't you elaborate instead of just rambling on without any proof to back up your claims?

·
A!
9,434 Posts
That's your opinion, but what does that have to do with Fantasy Basketball? I'm still waiting for you to explain why you feel the way you do about g-dog and his game.....

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by KC
That's your opinion, but what does that have to do with Fantasy Basketball? I'm still waiting for you to explain why you feel the way you do about g-dog and his game.....

b/c he's my stupid brother and he's acting like his sim league is the best thing since sliced bread..he bashes you anyways kc, look at his threads responding to yours

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Look, I don't really care if he bashes me, that's of no concern to me. Is this league legit or are you both 10 year old boys trying to play a joke?

It sounds like the latter......

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion Hondo. When you cross the line of opinion and insult it must stop. If you complain about another poster it wouldent be acceptable and to claim that "most of the mods in this site are jokes anyways " will definetly get you punished. Im not sure if you will be suspended or warned from one of the Community mods but you will be punished I can insure you that much.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by KC
Look, I don't really care if he bashes me, that's of no concern to me. Is this league legit or are you both 10 year old boys trying to play a joke?

It sounds like the latter......
kc look i can tell you that this league is going to be nothing, and its not gonna materialize

so if i were you i would just join another one

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by JUNKIE
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion Hondo. When you cross the line of opinion and insult it must stop. If you complain about another poster it wouldent be acceptable and to claim that "most of the mods in this site are jokes anyways " will definetly get you punished. Im not sure if you will be suspended or warned from one of the Community mods but you will be punished I can insure you that much.
so if everyone is entitled to their own opinions why am i gonna get punished for saying mine?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
An opinion and an insult are 2 different things. Your opinions are more then welcome if they follow the thread guidelines and rules. Your insults are not and wont be accepted by anyone.

If you dont understand the difference between insults and opinions you should not be posting here.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by JUNKIE
An opinion and an insult are 2 different things. Your opinions are more then welcome if they follow the thread guidelines and rules. Your insults are not and wont be accepted by anyone.

If you dont understand the difference between insults and opinions you should not be posting here.
i told him to shut his mouth, IMO thats not too big of an insult, and i'm pretty sure that KC isn't gonna lose any sleep over it..

but yeah i'm done posting here

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
You also said that most of the mods in this site are jokes which was the one I was referring to.

This thread has gone totally out of topic and whatever decision you make is up to you.

No one reply to this thread please.
Closed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.