Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get ready to rumble......

BREAKING NEWS:
There are a bunch of wild bulls stampeding through the NBA uncontrolled. These win thirsty brutes are led by an alpha bull named Derrick Rose. Last reported the Bulls were seen stampeding through Denver with plans to smash them into nuggets.

Who wins, who loses? You know what it is.

Chicago Bulls (9 - 5)
PG: Derrick Rose
PF: Pau Gasol
C: Cameron Bairstow
SF: Mike Dunleavy, Jr.
SG: Jimmy Butler

Denver Nuggets (6 - 7)
PG: Ty Lawson
PF: Kenneth Faried
C: Timofey Mozgov
SF: Wilson Chandler
SG: Arron Afflalo

Brought to you by the Every Rose Has Its Thorns (ERHIT) Commission

·
Super Moderator
14,320 Posts
I should probably feel worse about this loss and about Derrick's situation, I'm just finding it hard to get upset about sore hamstrings and losing road games where you're forced to start Cameron Bairstow.

·
Administrator
68,862 Posts
I should probably feel worse about this loss and about Derrick's situation, I'm just finding it hard to get upset about sore hamstrings and losing road games where you're forced to start Cameron Bairstow.
Yeah, I don't consider it a big deal in the grand scheme of things. It would be nice if Rose didn't keep getting dinged up, though.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
Don't care about the loss very much. I just want to see our main guys play well & stay healthy. It is great seeing how productive Pau Gasol still is at age 34 (he is so much better than Boozer it is ridiculous), and how Jimmy continues to emerge the way he has.

Taj Gibson will be fine eventually, he just needs some time off to get that ankle right. Hinrich looks like he is still hurting but he should get back to where he needs to be. Mirotic continues to show flashes and is getting more comfortable.

The major concerns for this season are Noah's knee, Rose's ability to avoid injury in general, Rose's mental issues that seem to be creeping in, and McDermott's adjustment to the NBA speed of play. We'd probably be best team in the league if these issues somehow all resolve themselves & everyone gets healthy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts