Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Who will win this very special Christmas Day game?

• Derrick Rose & the Bulls :)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Kobe Bryant & the Lakers :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Welcome home Boozer!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ho, ho, ho... Merry Christmas from St. Noah. And what does St. Noah have in his bag for this very special occasion? He has one healthy Bulls team to face off against the Los Angeles Lakers. St. Noah even brought out a special guest appearance from none other than....

the Booze Cruise...! Welcome back to the Chi, Carlos. Sorry, you won't be on the winning team this game, but I hope you have a good game just as well.

Now, for my very special Christmas wish. All I want for Christmas is for the Bulls to finally have a healthy season. Ho, ho, ho, and away we go...

PREVIEW: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lakers-bulls-preview-200635027--nba.html

PREDICTION: W

Random Joakim Noah Quote:
"I think [Boozer] should get some love. Carlos was big part of this team for four years, and somebody who fought hard every night."
Chicago Bulls (19 - 9)

PG: Derrick Rose | SG: Jimmy Butler | SF: Mike Dunleavy | PF: Pau Gasol | C: Joakim Noah

Injury Report:

SG: Kirk Hinrich - Hamstring (Questionable)

SF: Doug McDermott - Knee

VS.

Los Angeles Lakers (9 - 19)

PG: Ronnie Price | SG: Kobe Bryant | SF: Wesley Johnson | PF: Ed Davis | C: Jordan Hill

Injury Report:

SF: Xavier Henry - Achilles

PF: Ryan Kelly - Hamstring

PF: Julius Randle - Leg

SG: Steve Nash - Ankle

---

Merry Christmas to the entire Basketball Forum membership. I hope you and yours are blessed!

GOOD LUCK CHARM:

Brought to you by the Every Rose Has Its Thorns (ERHIT) Commission

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
A nice game for the Bulls. Coach Thibodeau was actually fairly happy in the post game interviews. He seemed pleased with everyones performance and even added some praise for the oft absent Tony Snell.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts