Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
As a UVM fan Ellison was the reason I was nervous about the matchup. I feel like the fans were robbed, but it’s the players that truly got robbed. Sucks for every player on each team. My heart goes out to the seniors. Gal is a really good coach and I’m sure Hartford will be good in the future. UVM as well. Best wishes to all the seniors moving forward. It’s a shame they didn’t get their last chance. I look forward to following the guys like Ellison and Lamb as they continue their careers wherever it takes them.

·
The People's Champ
700 Posts
just give me a 2v2 for the championship! Ellison/Carter vs Lamb/Shungu… That would be a nice little story line

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just give me a 2v2 for the championship! Ellison/Carter vs Lamb/Shungu… That would be a nice little story line
that would be really cool...

I assume the ( I forgot what it’s called) 4 man team from each conference is cxld.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
that would be really cool...

I assume the ( I forgot what it’s called) 4 man team from each conference is cxld.
Ah I saw a tweet about that today (believe you're referring to the 3x3 tournament they hold at the final 4). Apparently it's only postponed for the moment (yet I doubt it'll happen), and the organizers will look into rescheduling as health concerns allow.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah I saw a tweet about that today (believe you're referring to the 3x3 tournament they hold at the final 4). Apparently it's only postponed for the moment (yet I doubt it'll happen), and the organizers will look into rescheduling as health concerns allow.
Right.....so if I recall it is 3v3 games but you have 4 players on the team. That is actually one of the things that is probably easier to reschedule than anything else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts