Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 389 Posts

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
Look fine to me W2B.

So excited for opening night man. Hope we don't flop 2006 style though!

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, thanks. Trying out new pics.

Boston is gonna be going all out in this one. They've been talking non-stop about Miami all summer long and have let everyone know it too. Gonna have to match their intensity from the beginning.

Hope we can somehow slow Rondo down for once.

·
26,553 Posts
Don't know if i'll bother with a POTY thread this season. We all know it'll be Bron :laugh:

·
26,553 Posts
Oh god just remembered Jet Terry is on their team. Man I HATE that guy.

And Pierce...and Garnett...and Rondo...UGHHHHH

Why didn't they just sign Jamal Crawford and Jason Richardson....

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Players we hate tend to wind up there. Remember Scott Pollard? Only a matter of time for Zsa Zsa to be a Celtic.

The only thing I can predict is we probably won't be blowing them out. They always at least scrap in these kinds of games. Shit, I wonder when the last time was a team blew out its opponent on its own banner night.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, between Rondo, Jet, PP, Bass and KG, they have guys at every position who have given us fits throughout their careers.

·
26,553 Posts
When I was watching The Crown the other day, watching Pierce hit that dagger 3 and seeing his annoying ass smile shat me off so bad. Then I remembered we won.

Suck shit Paul you absolute flog.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only thing I can predict is we probably won't be blowing them out. They always at least scrap in these kinds of games. Shit, I wonder when the last time was a team blew out its opponent on its own banner night.
Just checked. You get 1 guess...

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Ever since winning game 7, that clip has only made me smile. He thought they had it locked up after that shot. I can watch it over and over.

Hurt like a bitch the night it happened, though. Can't lie.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
I want to see domination on our behalf. I want a 20+ win and we keep Lebron in till the final buzzer.

I.
Hate.
The.
CELTICS!!!!

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
OK, it wasn't the C's. They beat Cleveland by 5 on their ring night.

Lakers beat the Rockets by 5 in 2010, Clippers by 2 a year before. (How about those opponents compared to ours?)

Spurs won by 9 against Portland after their last chip, but it was closer than that throughout, and still not a "blow-out."

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
I had a Celtics fan describe one of their off-season moves as, "Getting rid of Ray Allen."

:50ha:

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
When I was watching The Crown the other day, watching Pierce hit that dagger 3 and seeing his annoying ass smile shat me off so bad. Then I remembered we won.

Suck shit Paul you absolute flog.
This is awesome. You need to talk Aussie more often :D

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
:laugh: so true

Technically we blew out Dallas last year, but they caught up in the fourth.

I've been looking at quarters as well as final scores to make sure I don't miss something like that. I just got done with the Lakers 3-peat (00-02), and still no blowouts for the champs.

1 - 20 of 389 Posts