Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's to the grind gentlemen. May the bickering be quick and justice served with a parade.

:buddies:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I'm guessing Kobe will sit this one out and be back for the Friday game against the Clippers.

Nash/Blake
Meeks/Ebanks
MWP
Gasol/Jamison
Howard/Hill

That should be MOOOOOORE than enough to beat a Mavs team without Dirk or Kaman.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Can't wait for Kobe to come back and see the Lakers at full strength.

Hopefully Nash gets back into game mode tonight, he's been worse than usual on the defensive end, looking incredibly passive.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
No Kobe or Dirk will make this one difficult to watch.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Brandan Wright starting instead of Eddy Curry. Either way, Dwight should destroy them.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Off to a good start. I'm going to LOVE watching this team this season.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Kobe looks fine with his foot injury; Dwight's going to get so many open looks this season playing with the best passing PG and PF in the league.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Kobe's actually getting rest in the first quarter. That never happened last season. He always took his break to start the 2nd. Going to be important to keep his minutes down.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Time to see if the bench come produce in the regular season after their awful preseason.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
First time Jamison has created offense as a laker. Also nice to see brown took my suggestion of playing pay with the bench.

·
Premium Member
6,367 Posts
Kobe's actually getting rest in the first quarter. That never happened last season. He always took his break to start the 2nd. Going to be important to keep his minutes down.

Yeah I was glad to see him go out early. I think Brown learned that playing him 38 minutes a night isn't a good idea.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Big letdown. Good thing it's only the first game.

Let the overreacting begin.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts