Wolves Lineup:
Key Reserves:

Eddie Griffin/Troy Hudson/Rashad McCants

VS.

Hornets Lineup:
Key Reserves:

Desmond Mason/ Rasual Butler/ Brandon Bass

Key Matchup:

Sheefo's Keys To The Game:We have to take advantage of the size we have in our Front 3. Kandi will have to get off to a good start in this one. Also contain this team's spark plug, Chris Paul. The rookie is not only playing like a ROY candidate but like an All-Star. He is doing it all for them. We just need to hope he doesn't get off to an amazing start. I won't be surprised if we see Hassell guard him early and Huddy getting in early to take a shot since he is fast. Watch out for Desmond Mason and Rasual Butler too. We have always had our troubles with athletic wings just taking what we give them (Demarr Johnson). Other than them, this team is not that deep, but they all love to run. We need to have good transition defense against this squad. We need to take advantage here while they are without P.J. Brown (who is known to shut down KG) and J.R. Smith (who posterized Kandi towards the end of the year last year).

Predicition:W
Prediction Record:(6-3)

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Game is quite a wayz away. But I thought I could begin discussion now since there will likely be nothing better until then.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Anthony Carter is set to play big minutes in this game to try and slow down Chris Paul.

We'll probably see a small lineup playing for us, as New Orleans is playing small ball right now. Chris Anderson (6'10) at center, David West (6'9) at power forward. We could see Madsen a lot as well. Hassell could possibly be sent to guard Chris Paul.

We should blow these guys out. Troy is in a nice rhythm. Garnett is going to have a big game against this inexperienced and young team.

Prediction: Wolves win 10+.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'll be excited to see Desmond Mason highlights. I expect a huge point defecit either way. If they run n gun, wolves lose big. If the wolves control the tempo, they win big.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully we can grab our first road win in this one. Good to see new posters around here btw!

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do think a lot of you are over looking this Hornets squad. They are very athletic and quick. They can defenatly run our team out of the gym. Don't sleep on these guys. Paul can easily take over this one.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Apparently PJ Brown is back from injury. He played against the Sixers tonight. He didn't play well though, so that may be a good sign for us, because KG once said PJ was one of the premiere post defenders in this league.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
well hopefully we wont lose altho it dont look good we're 1-3? against under .500% teams and havent won on the road :curse:

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
moss_is_1 said:
well hopefully we wont lose altho it dont look good we're 1-3? against under .500% teams and havent won on the road :curse:
Well, it is a good time to break that curse. :cheers:

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will not be around for the game guys... Sorry. I will be at my cousin's wedding.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I won't be here either, I'll be gone until Sunday night most likely. But I shall be watching (I'm going to the Bucks game :)).

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well hopefully a few of you guys then can try and keep up the activity around here. I will probably drive over to my cousin's house after to see highlights or something... Maybe use their labtop... Not sure yet. But hopefully the "usuals" will be around to discuss.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heh great. Moss is 1? the main event? Flanders? ANYONE?!?!?!?

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,253 Posts
sheefo13 said:
I do think a lot of you are over looking this Hornets squad. They are very athletic and quick. They can defenatly run our team out of the gym. Don't sleep on these guys. Paul can easily take over this one.
I agree. And I think Paul will be looking to make up for having only 9pts. against the Sixers (his season low so far). It should be a good game. :banana:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Wolves should win (Prediction Record: 1-2) and it shouldn't be close. That said, I'm actually kind of excited to watch this one. See the young Hornets players and how they look. I'm gonna have to TiVo the game because I have to work, but I'm hopeful for a victory!

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SuperHerbie, I like ur signature.... Puts a lot of things that went so wrong for this team.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts