Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Game 12 - Dallas @ Toronto

283 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  xray 
#1 ·
It looks like we could use a game thread; nothing fancy - just a thread to talk about tonight's 93-91 win over the Raptors.

Dirk and Jason combined for 55 points and also added 11 assists with no turnovers. This game looks like it ended up being closer than most of us expected, but you think to yourself that the Raptors have to win, or come close, every now and then.

Congrats to the Mavs as they continue to build on their 9-3 start.

#3 ·
G-Force said:
but you think to yourself that the Raptors have to win, or come close, every now and then.
In 4 of the past 5 games, the raptors have lead their opponents before the 4 minute mark. As you can see, mistakes (both offensive and defensive) in the clutch is why they have lost such games.

I'm still glad the Raps made the game competitive all throughout. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't expect a win, but without Josh Howard and with home court advantage, at least it gives me a piece of mind to know that the Raps were in a position to win.

#4 ·
The Raps executed much better than I expected, maybe due to the Mavs rotations on D. They got a lot of looks, but then so did Marquis - boy did he miss some bunnies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.