Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Game #12 - Hornets @ Sixers - November 21st, 2005 - 7:00 PM (EST)

559 views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Kunlun 
#1 ·
I am expecting a W for us ...

1st Quater (5:48)
Sixers 18 - 17 Hornets

Hornets:
C Paul - 2 rebs 3 assists (this kid is good)
D West - 11 pts 5/5 FG

Sixers:
C Webber - 4 pts 2/2
A Iverson - 5 pts 3 assists

#5 ·
Re: Game #11 - Hornets @ Sixers - November 21st, 2005 - 7:00 PM (EST)

Rayza said:
1:50 left in the second ...
Sixers 62 - Hornets 43

Man this team can't stop scoring, its the Suns of the East

AI - 24pts 7 assists

Yeah we are playing beautiful ball....I just hope they dont let them come back......We are destroying..
Sorry I'm not giving more updates....Im upstairs and my comp is downstairs.......HMMM....Gotta purchase me a computer for upstairs....More money to spend....Better me than my wife :clown:

#7 ·

Do you guys think we burn ourselves out in the first 2 or 3 qaurters of most of these games. For example it seems like we always score 30+ in the first then its get progressively downhill from there until the 4th. In the 4th we tend to not close and give up the big lead. Or do you think its just a coincidence?

#9 ·

RedsDrunk said:
Do you guys think we burn ourselves out in the first 2 or 3 qaurters of most of these games. For example it seems like we always score 30+ in the first then its get progressively downhill from there until the 4th. In the 4th we tend to not close and give up the big lead. Or do you think its just a coincidence?
Its a trend thats being going on since the start of the season. But I don't know if the players are getting burned out, I mean they are professional ball players who most of them can stand 30 + minutes a game without lossing too much productivity towards the end of the game.

I think our hectic schedule over the last week or so has really taken a toll on us, but so far we have not show any signs of that, lets see towards the end of this game if we'll go downhill again.

#10 ·

Yeah I was reluctant to even post that as I know these guys are all in shape enough to play 30+ mins. But like you said its a continuous trend. We come out swinging then kinda forget theres a game going on in the 2nd half. Lets hope its a nonfactor tonight. Lets get that win streak going again.

#11 ·

RedsDrunk said:
Yeah I was reluctant to even post that as I know these guys are all in shape enough to play 30+ mins. But like you said its a continuous trend. We come out swinging then kinda forget theres a game going on in the 2nd half. Lets hope its a nonfactor tonight. Lets get that win streak going again.
Its a very valid point you make, because I realise that towards the end of the game, we are not as aggressive as we are in the first half.

Its puzzling and frustrating at the same time. We lost to Bucks when we should have won, Cavs when we should have won.

We could of been 8 - 3 right now !!! :curse:

But hope the team management identify the problem and fix it ASAP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.