Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to the Hornets on winning on the road at Key Arena over my Sonics. I was there and suffered through the whole game. :cry:

Give these Hornets a couple of years, and they have the potential to make the playoffs consistently. They have a young core of quick players and the fans in Oklahoma City may not let them return to New Orleans.

This team is not to be taken lightly. They have shown that they can win, and they are gaining confidence.

G-Force

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,253 Posts
G-Force said:
Congrats to the Hornets on winning on the road at Key Arena over my Sonics. I was there and suffered through the whole game. :cry:

Give these Hornets a couple of years, and they have the potential to make the playoffs consistently. They have a young core of quick players and the fans in Oklahoma City may not let them return to New Orleans.

This team is not to be taken lightly. They have shown that they can win, and they are gaining confidence.

G-Force
You're right, I think they will try to keep the Hornets but they'll have to get their own team. :biggrin:

I cannot wait until they go to Baton Rouge this year and supposedly they're supposed to play at least 3 in their home arena in New Orleans. I will be there! Will have a huge poster board letting them know the people of N.O. want them home. I think their winning will cause more tickets to sell. At least I sure hope so. Ticket sales were up over the summer (probably began selling even more after they picked Paul) and then that terrible Katrina came along and we know the rest. Wish I could have been at the game with you. :) I couldn't watch it on tv but I listened to the entire thing on the radio!

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Today's game was an early one, so I went to the game alone while my wife slept in. Usually my wife Julia tags along and cheers quietly while I hoot and holler. Being a season ticket is alot of fun. :biggrin:

G-Force

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
yeah, I admit, I was thinking the Sonics could win, but your team's future is def. bright. Paul is a stud, & only a rookie? He can only get better & he's damn good right now. They attacked Seattle & got to the FT line....boring game to watch, but they got the W & that's all that matters.

·
Poetry in Motion
634 Posts
6-6! and we have won 4 out of 5.. i'm more than happy to be at .500 right now.. last year, the hornets didn't win 6 games until january 19th... we're looking good! lets keep up the good work :cheers:

·
Rest In Peace girllovesthegame
6,253 Posts
G-Force said:
Today's game was an early one, so I went to the game alone while my wife slept in. Usually my wife Julia tags along and cheers quietly while I hoot and holler. Being a season ticket is alot of fun. :biggrin:

G-Force
We're vice versa over here. Usually I'm the one cheering loudly and my husband cheers quitely. Sometimes he has a "burst" but not all that often. :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts