Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Date:Tuesday, November 29th
Time:7:00p.m.
T.V.:FSN
Arena:Target Center
@

Sheefo's Keys to the Game:Play Tough D, like we have been getting the rest of our wins. If we can stop the the Cavs offensively, why can't we stop the Clippers? Just do the same thing like the last two games. Check if Kandi can make his first couple baskets, then get Garnett the Ball early, and stay out of foul trouble. I can see a large game out of Jaric or Huddy in this one for sure.

-Still Sick guys... Sorry.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
well i hope we can get our 2nd win vs the clips, we need to control sam and brand for the most part as brand has been hot lately and i think we will be able to win this one, but the clips have alot of weapons, i would leave jaric on cassell becuz hes a taller guy and cassell likes to post up his defenders and i think he could iwth hassell and leave hassell on either mobley or maggette pry mobley as maggette has been injured and still getting in shape, should be a good game

get better sheefo

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
I'm not too worried about the defense Cassell will give our guards.

Brand vs KG should be a good matchup tonight. May the best one win.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Well, I don't know which team will win, and I'm not going to predict anything, but the Clippers need this win a lot more than the Wolves lol...

It's in terms of momentum, not record.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I agree, the Brand vs. KG match up will be good. To me I think Brand plays KG almost tougher than anyone. It seems as if KG doesn't raise his game when he plays Brand like he does when he plays Duncan, but I think Brand is just as much of a challenge, sometimes even a tougher challenge.

·
Registered
455 Posts
So far it's looking pretty ugly. KG is having a good offensive game, and Griffin is hungry for rebounds. It doesn't look too good though...Brand and Maggette are having great games.

Wait! What am I saying?!?!? 78-74, Wolves making a comeback!

·
Registered
455 Posts
So much for that comeback, we get closer and closer and we try to go for the KO with the three ball...too bad we miss 'em.

KG misses a layup with less than 2 minutes left, down 5...doesn't look like we'll come out with a win.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very tough loss. Seems like noone exactly stepped up in the scoring column like we need people to other than KG. Well now for the Lakers on friday. I will do my best to get back to making the old game threads guys.

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Don't you think Sam I Am was up to something for the game? Did he faked his illness, like it as the Clippers' secret weapon to use against the Wolves? Or what?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts