Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November 23, 2005 - 8:00 PM (EST)

Philadelphia 76ers (7-5) VS Milwaukee Bucks(5-4)

Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

Head Coaches:

Maurice Cheeks/Terry Stotts

Projected Starting Lineups:

Allen Iverson/Andre Iguodala/Kyle Korver/Chris Webber/Steven Hunter

TJ Ford/Michael Redd/Bobby Simmons/Andrew Bogut/Jamaal Magloire

KEY MATCHUP:

- Andre Iguodala -VS- Michael Redd -

It's time for some revenge...

GO SIXERS!!

·
Your Fav. Personal Demon
4,155 Posts
I'd say the matchup to look for is ford and ai. He was so fast last game he had kids on this board saying AI looked slow. No damn way we drop this one. Vengence!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
No Offense but the key is that word 'Offense' We didn't win the game because of the defensive end of the ball. And I don't think that statsically will improve very much untill dalembert gets back. Basically the key to vengence is Allen Iverson and Chris Webber, the tandem has to score and score OFTEN

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Sixerfanforlife said:
No Offense but the key is that word 'Offense' We didn't win the game because of the defensive end of the ball. And I don't think that statsically will improve very much untill dalembert gets back. Basically the key to vengence is Allen Iverson and Chris Webber, the tandem has to score and score OFTEN
Good post

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's halftime and we're winning 60-51. Allen Iverson is having one of those nights... 26 points already.

·
Banned
662 Posts
James Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Iverson was a complete ball hog tonight ... and dont give me he dont have any support cast blah blah blah ! Iverson worst game of the season !!!!!!

Iggy and Korver had quiet game tonight as well

Very very very dissapointed ...

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bucks rookie Andrew Bogut suffered a broken nose late in the third quarter when he took an inadvertent elbow from Philadelphia guard Allen Iverson and will have surgery on it this morning. T
At least we left a mark on them.

LINK

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Kunlun said:
At least we left a mark on them.

LINK
LOL, AI finally injured someone instead of getting injured. We need Dalembert back and we need him back fast. Teams are not afraid to take it to the bucket

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Beez, I am amazed you didn't comment on that Jeremiah Trotter like move on Jammal Maglore. I would love to have this guy on the eagles and have me and phillyphantic back to cheering Philadelphia Football. 2004 Philadelphia football (Super bowl)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts