2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SAMMYS BACK!!! :banana:

GO SIXERS

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Webber with the tip-in with .6 to force overtime!!!!

C-Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbb

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
When AI hit that shot I could've swore it was going double OT. But that three by Nate Robinson was a great play. From what I saw this was a pretty exciting game, but the Sixers definitely need to get better on the boards.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
you missed Iggy bc he fouled out Nate wouldn't have gotten that 3 if he was in the game

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
Good game y'all and best of luck the rest of the way. Hope to see you in the playoffs.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
As much as the Nate Robinson three hurt the scapegoat of this game was the coach I sware the title belonged to Jim O Brien so many times this is almost like a preview of last year Because Not only were Kevin Ollie and Michael Bradley the only sixer players off the bench but there was a very critical streach in the third quarter where Stephon and Company kept attacking the paint and Maurice Kept Sammy no not on the outside on the BENCH It is one thing when you dont have your six foot eleven starting center It is another when you DONT use him! Granted Maurice Cheeks shaped up a little by as Bob Salimi pointed out ramdomly play the game out and resulted in a Chris Webber tip in and an almost double overtime three ball from iverson HOWEVER! It doesnt and never will excuse the foolish decision to double Marbs Coach grade: D+ Another Game Another defensive gap for another game tying or winning three ball ship up or SHIP OUT

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
The inconsistent Sixers are back. Isn't San Antonio next?

·
Registered
296 Posts
We need to learn how to rebound and play team D full stop. Did anybody see or hear about Webber having a go at our assistant coach when he was taken off in the 4th ?

We are really having problems right now ..... :cry:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts