Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, December 8, 2012 | 7:30 pm | TV: Sun Sports/NBAtv

@

Probable Starting Lineups

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Again play a team playing on the 2nd night of a back to back. Have yet to make a team pay for it early on in the game though.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cant get mad at this one...
Bosh and Wade will be granted 20 percent of the proceeds from the event to benefit their respective charities, Wade World’s Foundation and Team Tomorrow Inc.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Yeah, I'm not equating this to a club appearance at all. Not sure if that's the way that came across, was just making a joke.

We definitely need Bosh to get back to his strong play, and Wade to hit singles/doubles instead of swinging wildly for home runs. We don't need him to hit home runs very often anymore. When he tries and fails, it hurts us really bad. He's usually on the floor or hanging back and clamoring for a call afterwards, and his man ALWAYS scores. Usually a 3.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Hah, I was irrationally pissed at first, like, "OH! SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOURSELVES AND SHOW YOUR FACES IN PUBLIC AFTER SHITTING ALL OVER MY TELEVISION LAST NIGHT? NICE, GUYS." Then I came back to reality. :laugh:

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UD will again start ahead of Battier tonight.
Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat
Erik Spoelstra says Udonis Haslem again will start ahead of Shane Battier. He says Shane effectively takes Lewis' spot in rotation.

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds
Erik Spoelstra says he hasn't completely decided, but said that he still likes the look of Haslem starting.

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
CB and UD frontcourt just doesnt work. It doesn't.

Maybe the UD of 4 years ago, but not this version.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts