Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Warriors have won 4 straight and have won 8 of their 12 road games.

Flu bug is running through the team right now. UD and Terrel Harris had it. UD returned to practice today and says he'll give it a go tomorrow, but now Mike Miller has the flu and missed today's practice.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
David Lee is going 30/30 and Curry will score a bazillion-and-eight points.

·
Will of Chilltown
3,722 Posts
If spo was smart.

Start Cole to guard Curry.

Start Joel to lockdown Lee.

Cole
Wade
Lebron
Joel
Bosh.

Starting Lineup for the future.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I'm more comfortable with Joel guarding Lee that Bosh. Bosh will go up against Ezeli....So i don't know why anyone would want to Bosh at PF and Joel at C.
Joel can still start at the 5 and cover Lee instead of Ezeli. Positions are more an offense thing.

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
Yes...yes we are.

Hopefully Wario gets his ass benched if he keeps throwing up the junk he's done so far this season.

Udonis...well...yeah...dont even know where to start with that one. I guess the thinking is to match up more traditionally with the Warriors due to their size, but isn't that why we went 'positionless' in the first place?

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
I wonder if Spo does this just to distract people from any actual flaws he might have. Hear me out. He starts these complete scrubs because he gets an excuse if they lose, team gets an excuse and he gets an excuse, and it hides any of his real flaws with people focusing on, "OMG this NOOB is starting Yakhouba Diawara?!"

What's the other possibility? That he actually thinks guys like Haslem and Diawara are good enough to start? That he's that stupid? That's less likely.

Can you imagine if this is some mind game of his? That would be such advanced thinking and strategy. Not unheard of though. Phil Jackson was famous for going long minutes in the 4th with bench players.

·
Will of Chilltown
3,722 Posts
He is just so stuck in his ways. Maybe Joel will play more minutes, like how he started Lewis then Lewis and then Lewis was MIA for the rest of the game.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts