Jazz
G Mo Williams | G Randy Foye | C Jefferson | F Millsap | F Marvin Williams

@

Lakers
G Duhon | G Bryant | C Howard | F Jamison | F World Peace​

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Jefferson sat out for Utah in their last game. Is he still out?

We should beat them with relative ease (unlike the last time we played in Utah). But of course, saying that means nothing. It'll probably be a close game.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
That perimeter trio of tinsley, Hayward and Carroll is swarming our ball handlers into turnovers and killing us on the break. Inexcusable.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Bring back Bickerstaff. I know we're missing key players, but I'm really getting tired of this crap. If Howard isn't putting up 20 a night then the offense does not fit.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Bring back Bickerstaff. I know we're missing key players, but I'm really getting tired of this crap. If Howard isn't putting up 20 a night then the offense does not fit.
LOL! You guys don't give up do you? I thought if anything proved your overblow the importance of a coach this would be it.

Bickerstaff was 4-1 in 5 home games 4 of which were against probably lottery teams.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
It's called sarcasm. But the offense does not fit. Hopefully Nash can change it but I'm skeptical.

I do believe Jim Buss screwed the pooch, but whatever.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I don't get why everyone is always talking about our offense when were turning it over like crazy and giving up open 12 footers. It started with the Princeton dissing and is continuing.

We have 74 with 16 minutes to go.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Kanter is all man. He reminds me of Drew.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Doesn't matter. If Howard isn't getting his then its not fitting like it should. There is no reason why he shouldn't be touching the ball every possession. Defense still sucks, but why expect it to be better if dantoni is your coach.

Someone needs to tell Carroll, Faried, and company that they look like idiots. Get a haircut, chumps.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Pringles pulls hill after he gives up two lay ups. Pringles pulls Tawn after a TO. If he's going to bench seome everytime they **** up he'll run out of players.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
BOO!

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Doesn't matter. If Howard isn't getting his then its not fitting like it should. There is no reason why he shouldn't be touching the ball every possession. Defense still sucks, but why expect it to be better if dantoni is your coach.

Someone needs to tell Carroll, Faried, and company that they look like idiots. Get a haircut, chumps.
Not very receptive to dreds in Montana are we?

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
Its coaching plain and simple we are playing like dantoni's knicks exactly the same trying to fit an ill advised style with the wrong type players.

PJ ccoulda fixed this mess but the Princeton and now this crap makes no damn sense without Nash.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts