Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Talk about a tough game to get up for.

Bobcats have lost 15 straight games. But they've been off since Saturday so this game will be their championship game.

Although I left Byron Mullens in the starting lineup, he is out and will not play in this one. Tyrus Thomas is also out so I have no idea who will start at PF for them. Gerald Henderson missed their last game, but he practiced fully and looks like he'll be ready to go. Ben Gordon looks to be still out.

Offense should not be a problem..
Over the 15-game losing streak, the Bobcats have allowed 109.4 points per game and 48.1 percent shooting

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
I can't pay attention to those kinds of stats anymore after that Wizards debacle, which seems to be a model for how this game could go badly, when considering CHA's losing streak.

BJ Mullens would eat up rebounds against us, so we're fortunate he's out. Henderson has hurt us in the past, so that's something to watch for. Kemba lit us up in preseason.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Ray Allen tonight. He's listed as day to day after that hit to the shoulder yesterday. Only inactive tonight as Pitt was sent to the D-league.

For the bobcats, Hakim Warrick starts in place of BJ Mullens.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heat all of a sudden go ice cold and the Bobcats go on a 7-0 run.

Gonna be a game of runs it seems. Heat look a little dead legged already.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh my, Lebron looks like he's playing in an all star game. A ton of dunks and steals so far and it looks like he's coasting.

And1 by Lebron. Man vs Boys right now.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
78-71 after 3

Heat went up as much as 19, so of course that wasnt gonna hold.

Worst shooting game of the season for the Heat.

Kemba Walker, Sessions and Warrick are pretty much the only scoring options for the Bobcats, but tonight they're all hot.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heat win 105-92

Extremely sluggish game. I guess it was to be expected.

Wade started the 1st 3 quarters having a bad shooting game. Ended up shooting 10-19 for 29 points, with 13 coming in the 4th. Also had 9 rebounds and 5 assits.

Lebron started like a house on fire, then slept walked until the end of the game. He still had 27/12/8/4. ****ing beast.

Mario with 17. Back to back great games by him.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts