Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So Steve Nash is doubtful (although he says he's still hopeful he can play). That means Steve Blake starts tonight against Chris Paul, and our backup is Chris Duhon. This scares me. Our bench will get annihilated tonight as the Clippers are a deep ****ing team. Kobe, Dwight, Pau and Metta better bring their 'A' game today or we're going to get embarrassed.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I have a $50 bet on this game with the actor that played Urkel. No, not a joke. I'm not confident the Lakers will win, but who passes on the chance to get $50 from Urkel?

Need to force feed Dwight and see if he can abuse DJ the way Bynum did. DJ is still a horrible defender and gasol toyed with them the other night.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a $50 bet on this game with the actor that played Urkel. No, not a joke. I'm not confident the Lakers will win, but who passes on the chance to get $50 from Urkel?

Need to force feed Dwight and see if he can abuse DJ the way Bynum did. DJ is still a horrible defender and gasol toyed with them the other night.
How'd that happen?

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,586 Posts

Lol Jaleel White?

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
How'd that happen?
We have a mutual friend. He kept talking about Kobe being "done" non stop amongst other things. I called him a chicken little of course and he told me he was a lebron fan and offered up the bet.

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Confirmed: Steve Nash (lower left leg contusion) will not play tonight against the Clippers. Steve Blake will start in his place alongside Kobe, Metta, Pau & Dwight

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Indeed. We need to stop everyone else.

·
First Round Draft Pick
1,124 Posts
Dwight's back's not yet 100%. He's noticeably slow on his rotations. I just hope he wont get into foul trouble early in the game.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kobe becomes #1 all-time in steals in Lakers franchise history.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dwight's back's not yet 100%. He's noticeably slow on his rotations. I just hope he wont get into foul trouble early in the game.
Unfortunately he picked up two early ones.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Big 3 there from Kobe.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jordan Hill absolutely sucks at that mid-range jumper from the top of the key. There's a reason they leave you wide open from there, Jordan - you can't make it.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts