Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Start of a tough 6 game road trip. Starts off in the midwest for this one, then pacific northwest against Portland, then Northern Cali against the Kings, then off to Utah, before returning to Cali to face Golden State, and ending in LA the following night.

No doubt the Pacers will be up for this one.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pacers have some weird team stats. Awful offensive numbers, but great defensive ones.

And how is tall ass Roy Hibbert, who played so well against us in the playoffs and will likely put up big numbers against us again in this one, shooting only 41%?

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Pacers have some weird team stats. Awful offensive numbers, but great defensive ones.

And how is tall ass Roy Hibbert, who played so well against us in the playoffs and will likely put up big numbers against us again in this one, shooting only 41%?
I'm glad he finally got over the 40% clip. Roy looks like Jason Collins in the post this year. I'd be surprised if he gets to double digits in points. His season high is only 20. That said, the man is an animal on defense.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts

We're one of, if not the top defensive team this year and dominate on the boards.

Its also the norm to see both teams around 80 when the game ends, since we can't score for shit.

Hibberts been terrible on offense all year, but he should be getting consideration for DPOY.

Very strange year so far. Expecting a good game, but it could be a blowout as well. The Pacers have had some pretty shitty games where they just don't show up.

Lance Stephenson starts for us. That says a lot.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
He got some kind of strange right wrist injury while playing the Heat last year in the Playoffs that he only recently told anyone about. I'm sure his agent told him to keep quiet. Apparently it doesn't have a whole bunch of movement so it's been affecting his right hand hook.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
I will be in the buildin wearing my Ray Allen Heat jersey - I hope they rock the black like me tonight.

Go Heat!

·
King George
11,475 Posts
I will be in the buildin wearing my Ray Allen Heat jersey - I hope they rock the black like me tonight.

Go Heat!
Enjoy the show in one of the best arena's in the league. Hopefully you get a good seat to check out that new hd scoreboard/jumbotron because it's pretty ****ing cool.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We're one of, if not the top defensive team this year and dominate on the boards.

Very strange year so far. Expecting a good game, but it could be a blowout as well. The Pacers have had some pretty shitty games where they just don't show up.
Well we get dominated on the boards so that's not good.

I'm sure they'll be ready for this one.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Based on his play of late, I'm not too confident Bosh is going to show everyone why he was sorely missed that season. If he keeps playing his best ball in the playoffs, I won't complain.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Enjoy the show in one of the best arena's in the league. Hopefully you get a good seat to check out that new hd scoreboard/jumbotron because it's pretty ****ing cool.
aw yea, I live ten minuts from the arena - I try to make it to five games a year or so. I went and saw Cleveland sometime last month - muchh better seats tonight tho! I might post something depending how hard it is on the iphone app

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
Yeah, Hibbert will pull a Vucevic on us tonight i'd say.

Bosh better not be all :bosh2: tonight. Need more :bosh1:.

Pacers have been playing pretty well of late, and we have always had a tough time in Indy until recently. Expect a low scoring, close game.

Hopefully we get our road trip off to a good start.

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
Also, Shane is being super Bane of late.

Last 8 games he is 9/38 (23.7%) from the floor, and has grabbed 1.75 rebounds per game in over 25 minutes per game. The annoying thing is they are all WIIIIDE open threes that just arent going down.

If Mike keeps playing well, Shane could see a little dwindling of minutes if he can't right the ship. He'll always be part of the rotation though i'd say.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Awesome. I love playing big name teams so we actually get televised. Now I don't have to watch it on NBATV with my sketchy internet I get from being in the middle of nowhere at work.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I hope you guys are ready for some Lance Stephenson. The baddest dude in the NBA.

I mean that in a literal way. Like the baddest. Especially when it comes to playing basketball.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Heat have a tendency to allow scrubs to go off so Lance might feel he's back at rucker tonight

1 - 20 of 221 Posts