Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<center> Los Angeles Lakers (24-11, 2nd Place)
@
Sacramento Kings (27-9, 1st Place)

Kings vs Lakers

Friday, Jan. 16
7:30 pm
at Kings
TV: ESPN, KCAL
Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330

Gary Payton was 9-for-13 from the field on Wednesday.

Probable Lineups:

vs.

Who Knows:
Shaquille O'Neal (Calf)

Will Not Play
Horace Grant - Family
Karl Malone (Knee): Out 2-3 Weeks
Kobe Bryant (Shoulder): Out 2-3 Weeks
Rick Fox (Foot): Out 1-2 Weeks </center>

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Go JAMAL! I'm calling it...Sampson will have 10pts and 30rbs in a 50pt loss on Friday! Although, if Shaq plays...it could be a ball game.

WOO WOO! Go Sampson!

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>kg_mvp03-04</b>!
kings in a huge blowout, if shaq does not play

110-60 for the kings
THAT'S OFFENSIVE!

More like 130-80!!! No way we score under 70!

:D

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a feeling we can win this one by a few points, theres only one thing we have to do to win this game and that is stop Peja, only if Rick was playing this would be a much easier task, but if we can hold Peja to 15 or under then we have a real good chance to squeak by with a victory, with the way Slava is playing and the ability for payton to post up either of Sac's PG's you never know.

·
Registered
338 Posts
i would kill for this win......ill kill those moaning cats outside my window for this win

but a good fight can make up for the loss if it comes :d

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Good thing this game won't be televised in Honolulu. It could get ugly. I just hope that the Lakers have enough energy for the back-to-back.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
For some reason, I think this might just end close... Hopefully we can somehow pull off an upset.

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
Lakers win by a close margin.

In addition, Slava scores a career high of 27+ points :grinning:

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PROBABLE STARTERS: Lakers - F Devean George, F Brian Cook, C Medvedenko, G Kareem Rush, G Payton. Kings - F Stojakovic, F Miller, C Vlade Divac, G Doug Christie, G Mike Bibby.

:eek:

Preview

Hopefully that's the lineup :sour:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have a feeling we can win this one by a few points, theres only one thing we have to do to win this game and that is stop Peja, only if Rick was playing this would be a much easier task, but if we can hold Peja to 15 or under then we have a real good chance to squeak by with a victory, with the way Slava is playing and the ability for payton to post up either of Sac's PG's you never know.
15 or under???
You do now that's not really easy?

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Pejas only been held to under 15 points twice this season... but i do agree B Jax could go cold.. hey theres always a chance but im playing the odds here... Sacramento should win this game, but nothing ever goes as planned... watch, Peja is going to blow his knee out when their up by like 20 points...

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
::knock on wood:::gopray: please ont Peja... please dont

·
Registered
341 Posts
yes the game is on. If phil doesn't take rush out i predict him to have atleast 18 points 5reb 4asst. Cmon rush lead the way.
Payton is having a bad game i can tell.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Payton's doing a good job gettin' everyone involved. We need to start knocking down some open jumpers.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Why the **** did that call went against Slava when B-Jax jumped right on top of him....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts