Thunder
G Westbrook | G Sefalosha | C Perkins | F Ibaka | F Durant

@

Lakers
G Nash | G Bryant | C Sacre | F World Peace | F Clark​

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I don't like our chances of stopping Westbrook. Nash needs to make him work on the other end. Stop feeding Sacre and shoot the ball Steve.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
I like the Lakers' effort the last two games. It says a lot when Howard and Gasol are out and in comes the likes of Sacre and Clark and they hustle every play.

Having said that, they just can't match up to the talent of OKC. It might be close again but a loss is a loss and we are staring at a six-game losing streak. :(

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,586 Posts
@Lakerholicz: RT @LakersReporter: Pau Gasol will meet with Dr. Williams today to see if he's cleared to play Friday. Hill & Howard will not play.
If we get Pau back we may have a puncher's chance...

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
First Round Draft Pick
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Metta World Peace suffered a contusion to his groin the other night, but will start vs OKC. May guard Durant less than usual, though.
Earl Clark will start tonight against OKC, alongside Nash, Kobe, MWP & Sacre. He’ll start out defending Durant. #DukeofEarl
Pau Gasol (concussion) is out for tonight’s game vs OKC. He was re-examined by Dr. Williams today but was not cleared to play.
-Mike Trudell

·
Registered
955 Posts
i got a good feeling about this game. i think we have a good chance to win and good chance to finish the month above .500. who wants the pipe now.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
It is good to see that some of the team subforums still make game threads. When I was active here on the board 5 years ago, most of the team forums had a game thread for each game.

Needless to say, this should be a very interesting game.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts