Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Agent K said:
What a waste. KG did do his best efforts into this game, he poured his heart out in this one by what the box score says.

Tragic.
He was great throughout the game but wore down and wasn't a factor at the end. He needed a rest in the 2nd half.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Ouch, losing to the Celtics.;)

I didn't see the game, but it appears our young bigs (Jefferson, Perk) absolutely ate the Minny frontline alive.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
So are Wolves games on TV throughout the state? The website says KSTC, is that only in the twin cities?

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Mike luvs KG said:
So are Wolves games on TV throughout the state? The website says KSTC, is that only in the twin cities?
Basically a really local channel. It is a channel that plays reruns of Street Smarts, Cheers, and shows that noone really ever watches anymore... Some news comes on there too sometimes.

Yeah Hassell played well in the first half. We were settling for far too many jump shots in the 2nd half, especially KG. Too many dumb mistakes..

Anyone feel like this is Kandi's last time wearing a wolves Uni?

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Agent K said:
What a waste. KG did do his best efforts into this game, he poured his heart out in this one by what the box score says.

Tragic.

And Whatch Olowokandi hide in the Paul Pierce dunk makes me sick, He's a *****, Instead of go for the Block he give PP the back and let him dunk If i were a t-wolve i would punch him in the face just for do that.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Hopefully the Wolves games get back on FSN soon. That KSTC stuff is stupid.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
P-Dub34 said:
Hopefully the Wolves games get back on FSN soon. That KSTC stuff is stupid.
http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/schedule/index.html

I love the schedule as I won't have to get cable until Feb 11th. I'll just go to the Jan 30 game against Boston and go home for the weekend for the Feb 4 game against Golden State. Saves me a bunch of money.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
I'll just go to the Jan 30 game against Boston
See you there, then. I'll be the guy with the Pierce jersey, Celtics hat, and Canadian "accent.";)

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
socco said:
http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/schedule/index.html

I love the schedule as I won't have to get cable until Feb 11th. I'll just go to the Jan 30 game against Boston and go home for the weekend for the Feb 4 game against Golden State. Saves me a bunch of money.
I'm pissed because I got charter cable not realizing they don't even offer NBA league pass so I can't get Pistons games. Then they tell me I will get Fox Sports Atlantic, Central, and Pacific so I figure, OK, there will at least be a buch of games on those channels. Nope, turns out it's Fox COLLEGE Sports Atlantic, Central, and Pacific and all they ever show is women's basketball. I thought it at least would be interesting to be able to follow another team.

I mean, it seems kind of ridiculous, I live an hour south of Minneapolis and they are only showing 16 games from here to the end of the season? Oh well.

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Mike luvs KG said:
I'm pissed because I got charter cable not realizing they don't even offer NBA league pass so I can't get Pistons games. Then they tell me I will get Fox Sports Atlantic, Central, and Pacific so I figure, OK, there will at least be a buch of games on those channels. Nope, turns out it's Fox COLLEGE Sports Atlantic, Central, and Pacific and all they ever show is women's basketball. I thought it at least would be interesting to be able to follow another team.

I mean, it seems kind of ridiculous, I live an hour south of Minneapolis and they are only showing 16 games from here to the end of the season? Oh well.

That gotta sucks.
Faribault, Owatonna, Medford... Wherever you are, it is not always the best area you could get that.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Mike, don't you get FSN North on regular cable? I live in a dorm, and I get FSNN on just regular cable (and this is in North Dakota).

21 - 33 of 33 Posts