Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
@

Sheefo's Keys to the Game:We need to contain TInsley from gettin 10+ assists in this one. KG will need to defend JO pretty well too. Solid defense and not a lot of turnovers will get us a win here.

Prediction:W
Prediction Record:(20-16)

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm thinking we win this one. Don't know why, but I feel good about this game (sadly, that traditionally sets me up to be let down, but I digress).

On another note, the Jazz and Nuggets are playing each other tonight. Here's hoping that they both manage to lose somehow! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
well i think oneal is out..which is good but they will still play good becuz of their depth...but i think kg should own them

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
If Garnett continues his trend of shoving my words down my throat, I'll be pleasantly surprised.:) Really, sans JO, this is another frontline he should own.

Won't be able to see the game, though...goin' shooting tonight. Go Wolves!

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
socco said:
Game isn't televised, so I might go, haven't decided yet.

I was going to go.... But things fell out of place... No oneal? Lemme change my prediction lol.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wolves winning in the 2nd quarter. I am not sure how the Pacers are still in this one. But Griffy has 8 pts, 5 boards and 4 blocks. Wally with 10. KG 6 pts.

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Although it is not officially over yet but I am starting to think they can't really close games especially in the 4th.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Agent K said:
Griff is the man tonight.

Agreed. This is defenatly what we need from him on a consistent basis. Realisticly he won't have games like this consistently, just scoring more consistently. Defenatly a confidence booster for them.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
sheefo13 said:
Agreed. This is defenatly what we need from him on a consistent basis. Realisticly he won't have games like this consistently, just scoring more consistently. Defenatly a confidence booster for them.
he might be able to if he got the minutes...hes starting but he hardly plays after that..and tonight he had 40 minutes i think while casey benched kandi

·
Registered
455 Posts
A performance like this from Griffin makes me question coach Casey's rotation earlier this season. Griffin has always been a better player than Kandi, yet we saw Kandi playing a bunch more minutes than Griffin.

Hopefully Casey avoids the use of Kandi and more use of Griffin this season.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Okay. So I'm not trying to be a jerk, and I know we got the W, so it's all good.

Why did Garnett put up a "measly" 17/8 tonight? Who was stopping him? Austin Croshere?

Like I said, we got the win so it doesn't matter. But I'm just wondering.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
P-Dub34 said:
Okay. So I'm not trying to be a jerk, and I know we got the W, so it's all good.

Why did Garnett put up a "measly" 17/8 tonight? Who was stopping him? Austin Croshere?

I am not sur to be honest. I agree, he should've went off for 30 and 15... Maybe he wasn't trying.

Huddy also didn't play? Any news on that?

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
P-Dub34 said:

Coming off with two or so big games in a row, there is a time like that when he only performed medicore games. Been doing that so.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts