Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
@

Gametime:TUESDAY, 7:00 pm (KSTC)

Sheefo's Keys to the Game:Well if we get into a defensive battle with this squad, we are destined to lose. So what needs to happen is we need to push the ball, do not play a half court game with them. Try to get KG going early and often. Guys like Hudson (If he plays), McCants, Jaric, and Hassell will really need to step up. This team is deep, so what you need to do is go at their 2nd guys which is basically the closest to their weak spot. Anthony Carter could play a big role in this one along with Dupree trying to shut down Billups and Hamilton. I can live with Tayshaun Prince going off in this one on Wally. Basically to win this one, we will have to play flawless basketball.. No turnovers, shoot well from the field, get to the line... Flawless basketball is something we have not really played all year...

Prediction:L
Prediction Record:(21-17)

-I will be at this game.. Since one of my good friends is from Detriot.

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The King of the World said:
I just checked...this game is tomorrow, and we have Memphis on Wednesday.

Yeah Tuesday is what I meant... I will change it.

Hey we thought we would lose to Dallas... Then we won. It is possible we win this one... *Knocks on wood*

·
Registered
372 Posts
I've got a feeling we'll pull off some' speacial today and be able to win this game...

but my mind doesn't let me get my hopes up...

man how we need to come together!!!

i just saw at the power rankings were 0-6 in games decided by three or less points-what the ****?!?
damn imagine us winning just half of those having 22-16 damn that would have been so good...
we were a second half team once this season,not that it was too good but it got us some good games marked by a W.

stop talking,act like it-being more aggressive,yada yada,the fact is we suck.we suck.
we gotta get dirty on teams be aggressive for real!!! be hard as hell on defense crack hands-i aint jokeing,maybe it will get us together as a hard unit.

may god help us :boohoo:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
just about to start here hopefully kg and wally can get going early and eithe hassel/jaric/griffin can come up witha 15 point game to get us a W

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
the main event said:
I've got a feeling we'll pull off some' speacial today and be able to win this game...

but my mind doesn't let me get my hopes up...

man how we need to come together!!!

i just saw at the power rankings were 0-6 in games decided by three or less points-what the ****?!?
damn imagine us winning just half of those having 22-16 damn that would have been so good...
we were a second half team once this season,not that it was too good but it got us some good games marked by a W.

stop talking,act like it-being more aggressive,yada yada,the fact is we suck.we suck.
we gotta get dirty on teams be aggressive for real!!! be hard as hell on defense crack hands-i aint jokeing,maybe it will get us together as a hard unit.

may god help us :boohoo:
:clap:

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Bad teams lose close games.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
nice cpl hoops and strip for mccants...
anyone see that shot by hassell over mcdyses? :D:laugh:
36-32 wolves and mccants to the line 5 1/2 left

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
damnit how does a guy that has no knees score 12 pts in the quarter??
I can't see the game, but if you're referring to McDyess, he still has that midrange jumper.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
interesting...we've shot one three and that was kg at the end of the first...i think we need to get a couple from wally who hasnt dont alot shooting 1-4 with 6 pts

1 - 20 of 38 Posts