Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Suns play tonight in Orlando, so hopefully they can soften them up for us a bit.

Hope we see some signs of the D returning to form in this one.

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
Finally, a game against a team not expected to be in the playoffs!

Although, I don't think Phoenix is that bad. They have a solid group.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Orlando is giving them the Nugget treatment tonight. Up 15 with under 3 to go. WTF got into Orlando? They trade their two best players for junk and start the season with two emphatic wins. Orlando 2-0, LAL 0-3....had to.

Phoenix played us tough last season, requiring us to come back down 10 in the fourth. I think they're better this year, even with Nash out for Dragic. This could be tougher than one might think.

Wow, Nelson didn't even play. But Redick went HAM tonight. Two great games from him. DWIGHT WAS HOLDING THE BOY BACK.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jorts and Pitt are inactive again.

We have a ton of wings on the active roster so I dont understand why we just dont leave one of those bigs active instead of Harris.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Yeah, I thought the Nuggets game should've shown Spo we need different big looks on the active roster. If we're not even going to JJ, and barely going to MM, why do we need Terrell? Spo is stubborn in his ways.

:spo: WING CITY FTW!!!

@johnschuhmann MIA starters have allowed 98 pts per 100 poss in 44 min. All other MIA lineups: 120 pp100p in 100 min. MIA ranks 30th overall defensively.
Sonics to blame? That's the obvious place to go, but I think some of the Wade/UD lineups are hurting us, too. Just a bad combination right now, until Dwyane takes more pride in stopping penetration and rotating crisply.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Wade was out extra early working on his 3-ball. Don't be surprised to see him take a few more tonight.

Better D so far, save for that transition possession where Wade let Dragic cruise right past him, forcing LeBron to leave Dudley who was able to score as the trailer.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The pick and roll between Bosh and Lebron has been so efficient so far this early in the season.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts