Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bucks game thread (to be merged)

an unoffical game thread for the bucks game.

We are playing a similar team in the bucks, with their outside shooting. I'm naturally going for a win:D

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
update

blount is playing really well, mihm is fouling too much, PP isn't on fire and the C's had a nice lead but the bucks have come back and are now in front 33-37

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone else want to post?

anyway, blount now has a double double- 12 pts 10 rbds in the 2nd half, pierce finally hit a shot
McCarty is 0-4, 0-3 from 3 land and got called for an offensive foul

·
Premium Member
8,261 Posts
I made the horrific mistake of having a life and I failed to open the official GAME 40 thread. So here's it. I only move into school once during the season, so this won't happen again. ---agoo

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made the horrific mistake of having a life and I failed to open the official GAME 40 thread. So here's it. I only move into school once during the season, so this won't happen again
What? you can't have a life AND post here! priorities man!;)

·
Registered
248 Posts
well, they are playing really bad, but there is still hope for our C's.

a lot of bad calls against the C's, look at the stats and compare the number of fouls and free throws. Terrible.

they came back because of free throws.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>h180ys</b>!
well, they are playing really bad, but there is still hope for our C's.

a lot of bad calls against the C's, look at the stats and compare the number of fouls and free throws. Terrible.

they came back because of free throws.
The thing is you can't always look at the number of free throws, because our guys don't know they can go inside that---that---arc.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Don't blame this one on the officials. When you sit back and miss 3's all night, you don't get fouled.

You live by the 3, die by the 3, and tonight they're not just dying-- they're dead. And it's still the middle of the third quarter.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Jumaine Jones

What the hell happened to this guy? He doesn't resemble the player from Cleveland, let alone the guy we saw in Philly? We didn't give up anything to get him, nor are we paying him that much, but he is PATHETIC.

:sour:

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Re: Jumaine Jones

Originally posted by <b>Truth34</b>!
What the hell happened to this guy? He doesn't resemble the player from Cleveland, let alone the guy we saw in Philly? We didn't give up anything to get him, nor are we paying him that much, but he is PATHETIC.

:sour:
We lost a roster space..;) if that helps.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Big John</b>!
Jones is ok defensively, but on offense he is a complete zero.

Jiri Welsch can do nothing right tonight. Worst offensive game he's played in awhile.

Once again, I just hope Ainge was watching.
Well, Tommy did say a few games ago that Jones is a inside the post player, but they have been trying to make him a 3 point shooter. (3 guesses who).

lol, BJ what are you expecting Ainge to do? Coaching or roster change??

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Coaching or roster change??
coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching coaching
ect...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.