Los Angeles Lakers @ Chicago Bulls
Monday, 21 January 2013
2130H EST
Local Channel: N/A
National Channel: TNT

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,586 Posts
It's gotten to the point where I'm not even excited because i get off early enough to watch the game. :cry:

You see what you've done to me, Lakers?!

·
12,586 Posts
@KevinDing

D'Antoni already talked to Pau Gasol about the switch to the bench. About that, D'Antoni said: "That's ...
life. He understands." D'Antoni also said: "It also puts Pau in his natural position. He's one of the best centers in the league." Gasol will get some post touches off the bench, and the Lakers hope Clark changes them with athleticism. D'Antoni said it gives them "a little more bounce to our step."

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
I like this move. Get him in to play center where he'll play much better.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
It's a great move. With Pau backing Howard, that gives us 12 fouls at center. It should improve the defense immediately.

·
12,586 Posts
We'll see how this works out in crunch time. Pau won't like it of he's not on the floor to close the game...

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Pau just needs to stop complaining.

He has already said that he wouldn't be okay with coming off the bench, so I could very well see him pouting and being sluggish tonight.

It will be yet another loss, by 5 points or fewer.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Nash has been missing a lot of open 3's lately. He needs to get that shot going.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Earl Clark continuing his good play. How did Mike not see this from him earlier in the season?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
How many shots will Kobe miss tonight? 15?

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Kobe needs to know the clock there and at least get a shot off. 27-20 Chicago after one.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Nate Robinson lighting it up from 3. We're down 11. :whatever:

1 - 20 of 108 Posts