·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<center>

Seattle Supersonics (22-20, 3rd Place)
@

Los Angeles Lakers (26-15, 2nd Place)

Gary Payton and Co. play the Sonics on Wednesday.

Wednesday, Jan. 28
7:30 pm
vs. SuperSonics
TV: FSN, NBALP
Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330

Probable Lineups:

vs.

Main Matchup:

vs.

</center>

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
I doubt Shaq plays, but if he does it's a W. If not, still a W, but a much closer game like last time.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if this game becomes really close in the dying minutes, since Allen always come up awesome performances against us. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if we manage to beat the Sonics by at least 10 in this game, should Shaq play along with Kobe and Payton. :)

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 28 (Ticker) -- Shaquille O'Neal may return for the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday when they host the Seattle SuperSonics at STAPLES Center.

O'Neal has not played since straining his right calf in a 111-109 loss at Seattle on Jan. 2. The All-Star center was cleared to practice on Tuesday

Shaq's Back? Big Man Might Return Tonight

·
Registered
9,855 Posts
This is a tough game for the Sonics. We played a big game last night, so we might be a little sluggish for this game. Also, Barry broke his finger so he won't play.

If Shaq plays, I think we lose. If he doesn't, we will make it close. :yes:

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Shaq daddy is playing. Lakers struggling 16-3 but as I say that Shaq hammers down a two hand dunk.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Im predicting a win by the Lakers tonight... The Lakers are known to start off a little slow and then make a big run, and once they make it, they never let it up...

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Up by 5 with 9 mins to go in the game...

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Nice, we're starting to pull away... Up by 11 with 5.5 mins to go.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GREAT game by the bench so far tonight

Grant: 8, 8, 2
Rush: 7, 3, 3
Fisher: 9, 1, 3
Russell: 4, 1, 0
Walton: 2, 2, 1
Fox: 2, 1, ,0

:yes:

·
20,601 Posts
Can the Sonics hold onto the ball...jesus...:laugh:

And on a different note...

I was horrified as i was watching the Laker Sonics game... Paul Sunderland, is starting to take after Stu... He said and i quote" Horace Grant said wait a minute little fella, thats my ball" Now, that was sounded EXACTLY like Stu, if Paul takes up Stus ways...ouch...:laugh:

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
We should be able to win this one now, up by 14 points with 3 mins to go.

·
20,601 Posts
The Sonics had a chance to take this game, god did they play bad in that fourth... what did they have like 10 TO's lol... they couldnt hold on to the damn ball... Nate needs to put some superglue on their hands...

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Yea, Sonics played horrible in the 4th. Horace Grant played well. They seemed pretty strict with Shaq, he played exactly 9 minutes each half. Payton also played a very solid game, shot 11-16 from the field. Rick Fox looked terrible, he has a long ways to go.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
The fatigue got to the Sonics in the end, but great job by the second unit. Good times ahead for Laker fans, but looks like we wont be getting Malone til the end of March.:(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts