1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I don't like the smell of this one...:no:

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Lakers will win this one... Raptors cant score...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Even if the lakers are struggling as of late, it would be embarasing if TO won this game. They can't score nor can they defend( consistenlty) and we have the big man in the centre.

**Sorry I'm having a mental mind blank with my spelling, plz excuse it

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I never said we were good on the road but geez are we really that scared of Moiso, Archibald, Baxter, Mason, Murray, Palacio, and Mo Pete? If so we have problems..

Now if this team doesnt win against Toronto then they are pathetic.

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
and i agree that they are nothing to be impressed of, but the road is not a friendly place and thats my point

·
20,601 Posts
I never said we were good on the road but geez are we really that scared of Moiso, Archibald, Baxter, Mason, Murray, Palacio, and Mo Pete? If so we have problems..
What abount Vincanity?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!

What abount Vincanity?
Ugh...what about Vinsansity? I'm a Raptors fan and they SUCK right now!

If you guys have paid any attention to the Raps lately, they've sucked, PERIOD!! All Vince does is jack up jump shots and misses more than half of them! He's inconsistant and is afraid of driving the ball to the basket for some reason!!

But I'd love to see just what the Lakers do here! People say Lakers can't win without Shaq? Alright! Let's see how many they win WITH Shaq! They're 0-1 to start this!

·
20,601 Posts
Ya, only chance the Raptors have is if Vince shoots somewhere in the range of 45% which he wont do...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
the lakers if they were smart would give shaq the ball every possesion cause he is going to abuse the raptors inside. we have bosh and marshall inside, those guys cannot handle shaq. HE will break bosh in half, marshall is awesome but shaq is just too big for him to handle.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why the heck is this game so early here.. 11:30 ct.. Oh well it could be worse and be 9:30.. Guess I'm off to bed so I can be up to watch this game

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
If Shaq actually comes to play, Lakers win. If he comes into the game like he has the whole season, where he just waltzes across the lane nonchalantly and doesnt call for the ball, then Raptors could pull a win. shaq needs to get in his hungry dominating mode.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
The Raptors are struggling these days, so we should be able to win this one, especially if Shaq decides to come in and dominate down low. Who can stop him? Chris Bosh? :D

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
The other factor of this game is the early start. The Lakers rarely play regular season afternoon games and have not been extremely successful when they do. I'm not making excuses for a loss if it were to happen, just pointing out some history of ths team when they are expected to play much earlier than usual. :cool:

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
I think the Raptors will win this one.

If Kareem Rush is on Vince, he's got to take it to him every play. Vince is coming off a great game against the Pistons and should have another one against the Lakers.

We will have A LOT of trouble guarding Shaq obviously, but we just have to contain everyone else on the team. Bosh should bring Shaq out on defense and cause a lot of problems for him, whoever Shaq guards; Donyell or Bosh, he will have a problem defensively as they are both quicker and they both have a shooting touch.

I predict the Raptors lead by 10-15 by halftime, then the Lakers go on and pull it close, and the Raptors will just pull it off.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts