Los Angeles Lakers @ Phoenix Suns
Wednesday, 30 January 2013
2230H EST
Local Channel: FSAZ
National Channel: ESPN

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Win it for Nash. Get this trip started off on the right note.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
This is a win, because Phoenix is garbage.

But anyone who is feeling optimistic after last night's game is just fooling themselves. I didn't see the comeback by the Pelicans because at 98-80 I switched over to the hockey game, figuring it was over. I should have known better. I have no idea how a team with this much talent gets outscored 21-4 at home to a shitty team from 6 minutes to go in the game to the last minute.

The Lakers are playing better but they obviously still have issues. I think they will do 4-3 on the Grammy road trip but I may also be fooling myself a bit...they are ****ing terrible on the road this season and the only thing that gives me optimism this time around is that there are a bunch of cream puffs on this road trip and the Celtics are without Rondo.

Even so I don't think they beat Minnesota, Brooklyn, or Miami. So they better not sleep walk in either Phoenix, Detroit, Boston, or Charlotte.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Minnesota is hit hard with injuries so I don't see any reason why we shouldn't beat them. The only games that I could see us losing (and not being terribly upset about it) are the Brooklyn and Miami games. We should beat everyone else.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Phoenix is terrible lately. Worst record in the West, I believe. ZERO excuses not to win this game. I don't care if we're on the end of a back to back. We should win comfortably.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I didn't realize this was Nash's first game back. If the Suns fans boo him they're morons.

This is a win, because Phoenix is garbage.

But anyone who is feeling optimistic after last night's game is just fooling themselves. I didn't see the comeback by the Pelicans because at 98-80 I switched over to the hockey game, figuring it was over. I should have known better. I have no idea how a team with this much talent gets outscored 21-4 at home to a shitty team from 6 minutes to go in the game to the last minute.

The Lakers are playing better but they obviously still have issues. I think they will do 4-3 on the Grammy road trip but I may also be fooling myself a bit...they are ****ing terrible on the road this season and the only thing that gives me optimism this time around is that there are a bunch of cream puffs on this road trip and the Celtics are without Rondo.

Even so I don't think they beat Minnesota, Brooklyn, or Miami. So they better not sleep walk in either Phoenix, Detroit, Boston, or Charlotte.
Minnesota is the worst team the Lakers will face in the trip. They've lost like 11 out of 13 and the Lakers have beaten them about 20 times in a row.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
There's no way the fans boo Nash during intros. During the course of the game I'd expect it, though.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Crowd gave Nash a crappy reaction. You're better than that, Phoenix.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Dwight seriously has a problem holding onto the ball.

Kobe with 3 assists.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
I think every single time Kobe passes the ball we're going to get an update on how many assists he has tonight and over the last 4 games from Dave Pasch and Jon Barry.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts